Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

Just watching the game again on City+ and not one Arsenal player appealed for that penalty. Not even half-heartedly. Fucking cheat Anthony Taylor.
It did make me laugh that the commentators couldn't work out what the penalty had been given for before then coming round to it and deciding it was as clear as day. I'm of the opinion it probably could be technically a foul, but its the sort of foul that isn't always given all over the pitch, and if you get your shot away and it's cleared off the line it's not really something that many people will pull back because you're giving the attacker another go at it. If you start giving penalties for these moments every game you're going to be giving one or two a game.

Both of us charged for crowding the ref

Rags and dippers do it every game

Joke
I am glad we have been charged. We have been far too weak on and off the pitch over the officiating we receive so good to see us surround the ref and get a charge. The charges and fines are token amounts anyhow, Rags up on their 3rd charge of this season and previous 2 they were fined around 70k in total

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.