Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

City's first major trophy 1904, Arsenal's 1930, yet they have history and we don't ?
Fucking shandy drinking wankers !!!
Yep, and brought Herbert Chapman down from Huddersfield Town to London so they could finally win something all that time after us..... better not mention the money they spent as 'The Bank of England Club' or the dodgy dealings to get them promotion/avoid relegation (can't remember which) over Spurs of all people!! Will the George Graham brown envelopes be investigated again and were Arsenal one of the first clubs to sell their stadium naming rights for a tidy sum to the middle east???

Man City probably spurned into action now and this is the time of the season they normally go on a gazillion match win streak. It's frustrating watching how many points you accumulate in your "bad" portion of the season. We had the best start ever to our season and you guys were having a shaky start but there was only a max of 5 point difference. This City team is crazy. I actually understand how those Liverpool fans felt now never feeling safe xD

Keep reading and hearing how arsenal lost because of their mistakes. I like to think that goal 1 was due to the brilliance of our player, and goals 2 & 3 were due to us winning possession off them, which as far as I am aware is an important part of football. Anything but give credit to City
First goal was also due to Grealish forcing their player into the short back pass

Man City probably spurned into action now and this is the time of the season they normally go on a gazillion match win streak. It's frustrating watching how many points you accumulate in your "bad" portion of the season. We had the best start ever to our season and you guys were having a shaky start but there was only a max of 5 point difference. This City team is crazy. I actually understand how those Liverpool fans felt now never feeling safe xD
The title run in doesn't start until April - lets see where we both are then.

You have to go away to the Red Scouse, Newcastle and us and may have to win them all, lets see how big your bollox really are. If you can do that you will deserve to win it.

Haha was about to post about Andy Townsend.
I generally like him as a commentator and also in the studio, but he really let himself down with the Arsenal game.
Awful biased comments throughout. He even applauded the ref for giving a pen when they are never given in that situation. So he was basically saying that blatant inconsistency is a good thing.
Edit: could be wrong but I think I heard him say “oh no” when the pen was originally given for the foul on Erling.
I don't mind him when he's in the studio myself.
Not sure if I have had to listen to him during a game before but he just wouldn't shut up.
It wasn't really what he was saying, but just that he was saying. Saying too much.
Although you're right about what his comments on the pen.
He basically said that no other referee has ever or would ever call that and he liked that about him.
I searched for another Chanel at half time but only found Ian Drake. Stuck with chatty Cathy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.