Arsenal (A) | Post Match Thread

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that himself and Dias are our most naturally defence minded players, it’s just instinctive with them both, but they would possibly be perceived as our weaker ball carriers or playmaker defenders.

To me Ake and Dias make proper defensive decisions automatically. They know when to shadow, they know when to tackle and one thing I love about Ake is, he doesn’t let a high ball bounce, he attacks it in the air, unlike Akanji.
I like Ake at LB. I think he’s bout best option there.
A back four of Walker, Dias, Laporte or Stones and Ake please, for the run in.
Ake's been superb for a year now. He needs to start against any half-decent attacking team, irrespective of whatever else is going on,
He was great again tonight. The only time Saka got any space and time was when he took that fuckin' (dubious) penalty.
Ake is the man!!

Great result and back where we belong at the top. Even though we had even less possession in the 2nd half, we looked much better. Even Pep admitted that his tactics hadn’t worked and the substitutions gave us a better shape and balance. Dias was outstanding and Kev looked something more like his best particularly in the 2nd half. It was great to see him stand up to Arteta.
I disagree with some on here as I thought that Taylor’s decision to award the penalty was correct.
Tyldesley and McCoist were awful to listen to especially when they both said “That’s a great result for Manchester United“. Who is really bothered about them?
Let’s go again on Saturday against Forest and pick up another 3 points to keep the pressure well and truly on Arsenal. Come on you Blues!!

I’m no expert of the rules but are you allowed to just grab people’s shirt like this? Sorry for image quality.

Attachments

• 3ED7859D-E304-45A8-BE7D-561BCA65288F.png
    3ED7859D-E304-45A8-BE7D-561BCA65288F.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 94

Fucking lol - he lost it at the end and it's beautiful. Hook it to my veins.
The fact that he mentions how they've grown organically coz getting Pepe for 75 million quid is as shit as it gets.

He’s standing in the shadow of the EMIRATES stadium, with EMIRATES all over their kit- a stadium built by the financial gifts from a blood diamond dealer - oh… and don’t forget the delightful ‘visit Rwanda‘ message being flashed all over the place.
Organic eh?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.