Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think City were worried about fixture congestion if we'd got through to the FA Cup quarter finals. Not sure why it couldn't have been moved to 17th March though as both Arsenal and us have a free weekend now.

Conversely, we now have a fairly significant rest period between our games against Stoke and Everton. This could be quite beneficial coming up to the QF's of the CL to be played at the beginning of April - we may even have Mendy nearing back at this point. It would be huge to have a fully fit and rested squad coming up to the business end of the season.

I know this isn't the general consensus, but I actually think this will be a tough game. They have to react, simply have to. We'll need to be on our game and a draw wouldn't be the worst result. If we can get through this and the Chelsea game unbeaten then at the very worst we'll be 15 points ahead with 9 games to go

Hope the players remember 2016 when we capitulated at Liverpool a few days after the league cup win.
Important we get some points from next 2 games,

Given your obvious superiority and on Thursday an almost certain repeat of yesterday, does this match really deserve a thread of its own?
uB2rjpW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.