Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be very interesting to see how Pep deals with having no Fernandinho. I expect something surprising.

Eddy in for Bravo is a given. I suspect that one of Stones or Laporte will play instead of Vinny who will play against Chelsea. Walker, Ota and Danilo will make up the rest of the back four. Midfield three will be KDB, Silva and Gundogun and up front Aguero, Silva and Sane. I hope Sterling will be fit for Chelsea and we will see more game time for Jesus and Foden.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Danilo
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Bernardo
Sane
Aguero

Hopefully we will over come this curse and win next 2 which will take us very close to title

I get that, just wondered what there was to debate?

Hey @Jack Hackett ,

Spoke to my sister last night and she is inconsolable about the cup result. She worked for Arsenal for many years. She claims Elon Musk sooner or later will come to his senses and realise saving the world means buying Arsenal and sacking Wenger. She is bonkers lol, Arsene is not the only one deluded.

A lot of Arsenal fans in my family. The only team I have ever supported is City and that came about as a reaction to a narcissistic and offensive glory hunting Manure supporting "friend" about 18 years a go. My "friend" now lives in Florida and claims to never have supported manure lol.

Anyhow, I hope you lose again on Thursday, it may speed things up with Elon Musk :-D

It will be all about whether we can get the intensity to a decent level after such a walkover. It wasn't there in the first half at Wigan and Arsenal will surely be smarting after that mauling.

It will be all about whether we can get the intensity to a decent level after such a walkover. It wasn't there in the first half at Wigan and Arsenal will surely be smarting after that mauling.

The difference is that our lads can smell the Premier League title and will want to secure it asap so they can concentrate on the CL
I expect KDB to be driving us on

I like the idea of 3 CBs with full backs/wing backs tucking in to compensate for the lack of Ferna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.