Sterling

Bravo
Otamendi
Zinchenko
Cancelo
Gudongan
Bernardo
D.silva

Not sure if mendy is ready for 2 games in a week and if sergio will be ready hope pep sticks with garcia and foden but get the feeling they will be held back for midweek with silva and otamendi starting.

Referee: Paul Tierney.
Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Harry Lennard.
Fourth official: Andre Marriner.
VAR: Chris Kavanagh.

I worry about Aubayemang against our fragile defence.

Hopefully Foden can make a good impression in his 45 second cameo.
Any player with pace down the middle is a threat to City. It's a case of two teams playing each other neither of whom can defend. It will help City if use Foden's legs in midfield. Whether Pep will go with Foden seems doubtful given his past record. Surely Silva's job is to come on after 60 mins when the pace has gone out of the game? I think Pep will have gone into the Dinamo game with the idea of starting Foden at Dinamo and Silva at Arsenal but it's possible the sheer quality of Foden's performance may force his hand.

I liked Bernardo in that second half where he started moving more central, some brilliant flicks and kept the ball well, there's no chance he starts Foden so i'd prefer Bernardo. But we know he'll start with:

Rodri

KDB - Gundo

It just doesn't work imo and is too slow, KDB has been dropping so deep next to Rodri and Gundo does that often as well, we could end up with 3 DMs!

It would be great if we didn't always rotate, and actually reward some of those that performed well last night with a run in the side, but I fear Foden, Mendy, Garcia, Mahrez will all find themselves sidelined on Sunday -

I liked Bernardo in that second half where he started moving more central, some brilliant flicks and kept the ball well, there's no chance he starts Foden so i'd prefer Bernardo. But we know he'll start with:

Rodri

KDB - Gundo

It just doesn't work imo and is too slow, KDB has been dropping so deep next to Rodri and Gundo does that often as well, we could end up with 3 DMs!

Bernardo is so much better centrally.

Wasted on the wing imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.