Status
Not open for further replies.
Team i’d like:

Ederson
Cancelo Otamendi Garcia Mendy
Fernandinho
KDB Foden
Bernardo gabby Raheem

I think pep will start Fernandinho at cb alongside otamendi with Rodri in front of them. David silva in for foden.
I like your team, just put Bernado into centre mid with Kev and give Foden a free role and bobs your uncle.

Quite a few are putting Cancelo in, in place of Walker, but, i just haven't seen anything to justify that so far. Imho, his passing/use of the ball has been poor.

Foden's time has come. He was superb last night. Arsenal are no great shakes, and no one in our midfield looks better than Foden currently, so, leave him in please Pep.

Quite a few are putting Cancelo in, in place of Walker, but, i just haven't seen anything to justify that so far. Imho, his passing/use of the ball has been poor.

Foden's time has come. He was superb last night. Arsenal are no great shakes, and no one in our midfield looks better than Foden currently, so, leave him in please Pep.

He rested KDB and Silva for a reason. Can't see them not starting, so back to the bench for Foden I suspect but Foden's time is not far away and I suspect he will gradually be phased in as we prepare for Silva's departure.

agree, on both points, but I also think silva was rested to start this one, would like to see
phil though.

Ederson

Walker
Fernandinho
Otamendi
Mendy (if he recovers from 90 mins)1

KDB
Rodri
Silva2

Mahrez3
Jesus
Sterling

Subs: 1Zinchenko, 2Foden, 3Bernardo, Bravo, Garcia, Cancelo, Gundogan.

He rested KDB and Silva for a reason. Can't see them not starting, so back to the bench for Foden I suspect but Foden's time is not far away and I suspect he will gradually be phased in as we prepare for Silva's departure.

He rested Silva because he's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.