Arsenal (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good points, I just don’t want the team to lose too much confidence and if putting fern back in midfield gives us a chance to get some urgency and flair back then it will make me feel a lot better! But you are right in the end. Hope Rodri maintains a positive attitude even if results don’t go our way.
In our position we don't have to panic and chase short term results, we're in a very fortunate position to be able to plan long term because we've got back to back league titles and the pressure is off this season now in the league anyway.

He wouldn't last 5 games in that league. Too physical for him.
I've seen chess games which are too physical for him and that's coming from someone who went over the top praising him for how he ended last season. I thought he thoroughly deserved the new contract and would really push on this season, how wrong I was.

I wonder how Pep felt Garcia performed tonight. Not tested particularly but in my opinion he played well. Would imagine he will only be used in league and FA Cup though which is a shame as I would love to see how he coped in a league game and whether we were more solid.

Fernandinho will no doubt come in on the weekend. Walker to return as well. Mendy had a good game but is unlikely to start twice in a row. Would be nervous to see Angelino start.

Foden has to start but undoubtedly we will see De Bruyne and Silva come in, with Sterling for Mahrez or Bernardo. Hopefully he at least comes on early and starts to get more of a chance to force his way into the starting 11 regularly. Was at the heart of our best play tonight.

_____________________Ederson____________________

Walker_______Fernandinho_____Ota__________Mendy

_____________________Rodrigo_________________

____________KDB_______________Bernardo______

Mahrez____________Jesus_______________Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.