Rodri (LCDM)
KDB (RCDM/RCM)
Cancelo (RM/RWB)
Foden (CAM)
Bernando (LM/LWB)
Sterling (LS)
Jesus (RS)
Thoughts???
I suggested playing Walker in the central defence too but I would worry that Otamendi could be got at.

As Balague points out City's problem is defending one on one. We could have 70% possession against Arsenal and concede 3-4 counter-attacks and lose.

This game could go either way. I do not expect City to keep a clean sheet.

Ederson; Walker Otamendi Fernandinho Zinchenko; Rodri De Bruyne Foden; Bernardo Sterling Jesus

Not sure about Bernie at left wing back. Stick either Mendy, Angelino or Zinky and that's what I think we should have gone for this season. Feel sterling will shine more central
If we get the mendy we saw midweek then 100%, but feels like that mendy doesn't come very often :( Have Cancelo as the defensive wide player and silva as the more attacking wide player who roams more often. Also bernando has one of the best work rates in the team so reckon he could do a good job in that role.

I suggested playing Walker in the central defence too but I would worry that Otamendi could be got at.

As Balague points out City's problem is defending one on one. We could have 70% possession against Arsenal and concede 3-4 counter-attacks and lose.

This game could go either way. I do not expect City to keep a clean sheet.
Always thought walker could play centre back if we ever went 3 at the back. Quick, strong and good defensively, also proven to be very good for England in the World Cup when he played there. Feel like whatever we do we will concede, so why not try something a bit different and see if it works.

Good news for City. Pepe maybe out. He might not have started but his pace could have hurt City. He takes a good free-kick too.

Arsenal's main attacking threats will be Aubameyang and Martinelli

Pep Guardiola has confirmed John Stones and Sergio Aguero are both ruled out of the clash with Arsenal.

Pep Guardiola has stated that it is NOT true that there is a 'break clause' in his contract.

Pep Guardiola on rumours linking Manchester City with a move for Nathan Ake: "We don’t speak about players, these players who started the season will finish it."

Pep Guardiola on @Arsenal: "We will watch the previous Arsenal games and figure out what they will do. Arsenal have a typical style of play. They have quality between the lines with Ozil and Lacazette. Arsenal away is always a test for any team."

David Silva is a 'doubt' for Arsenal.

Pep Guardiola on @PhilFoden: “He played 50 games at 19-years-old, in one of the top teams in Europe. We’re delighted with him, he had a really good game on Wednesday and he’s going to have incredible games in the future..."

“He deserves it, the way he’s trained, the way he is a person. He’s more mature all the time, he’s played a lot, maybe not 50 games at 90 minutes but he’s been involved in good moments and difficult moments. We trust him a lot.”

Good news for City. Pepe maybe out. He might not have started but his pace could have hurt City. He takes a good free-kick too.

Arsenal's main attacking threats will be Aubameyang and Martinelli
I hope Pepe is out. He would tear Angelino to pieces.
That Martinelli looks like a goal player with an eye for goal too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.