Arsenal (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffled as to why so many are omitting Walker from their teams. We know that arsenal are going to try and do, break at speed. Walker is our fastest player and his recovery runs are incredible. Plus he was the only player to show up against the scummy rag bastards.
Far superior player than cancelo. He'll play.

I said this at the start of the season and nearly got laughed off the internet :D His threat from central positions where he can also swap with the winger is much more IMO.

So much so that in his first season with us, where he played mostly on the wing, I didn't think he was much cop full stop.

Last season he made me eat humble pie pretty much every week as he was central.

Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Otamendi, Garcia, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, B.Silva, Sterling, Jesus.

Subs: Bravo, Cancelo, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Mahrez, D.Silva.

2-2

I said this at the start of the season and nearly got laughed off the internet :D His threat from central positions where he can also swap with the winger is much more IMO.

I think a lot of people would say he is better centrally. The issue is one of numbers, with same injured and if Bernardo was central, it would leave Sterling and Mahrez playing every game. Or being a couple of wingers short in peps system. He would need to change the way he plays to put Bernardo in a central role. That said he was given much more freedom to roam on Wednesday.

Ederson (GK)
Walker (RCB)
Dinho (CB)
Otamendi (LCB)
Rodri (LCDM)
KDB (RCDM/RCM)
Cancelo (RM/RWB)
Foden (CAM)
Bernando (LM/LWB)
Sterling (LS)
Jesus (RS)
Thoughts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.