Arsenal (A) - QF | Pre-Match Thread | Team on Pg 31

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather pep rest key players and focus on PL.
Any team we put out should be enough to beat this Arsenal side, they have chucked the towel in already and want Arteta out.. It’s not really a question of Pep favouring the league over the City Cup, it’s about the second team turning up and doing what they are capable of... !
I fully expect City to win without too much drama and it’s likely that Arteta will be gone shortly afterwards, if he’s still there Tuesday ...!

Any team we put out should be enough to beat this Arsenal side, they have chucked the towel in already and want Arteta out.. It’s not really a question of Pep favouring the league over the City Cup, it’s about the second team turning up and doing what they are capable of... !
I fully expect City to win without too much drama and it’s likely that Arteta will be gone shortly afterwards, if he’s still there Tuesday ...!
Pep will go strong, he always does

Wasnt the last time we went to Emirates in the League Cup 2011 when Aguero scored an incredible counterattack goal with Dzeko running half the field down the touch line?

Yep. Perhaps the greatest goal Edin ‘scored’ for us (well, there's that ridiculous goal against Tottenham). When people sometimes say he was lazy, they should look at that. He starts in our penalty area. He gives absolutely everything he has to give, so much so that he falls over (in, I think, exhaustion) when he gives the final long ball. Superb little flicked lay-off from Adam Johnson. Sergio does what he does. One of the flawless gems of that season, in a season of many gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.