Dias
Walker
Kovacic
Bernardo
Foden
Alvarez
Doku
Haaland

Gone for Doku over Grealish as Grealish looks extremely rusty and I think Doku will tear Zinchenko a new one
I'd be more than happy with that side

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Ake
Garvidol

Kovacic
Lewis
Alvarez

Bernardo
Haaland
Foden

Doku not ready to start away from home yet imo he's an impact player to get at tired legs after Jack Phil and bernie have passed them all over the place. Toss up to who gets the nod between Lewis and nunes but bench is starting to look strong now ultra confident as long as Oliver plays fair.

just a bit concerned about how we are letting teams counter on us whilst our defenders are in the opposition penalty area ! You cant afford to give the ball away. Arsenal will be sitting back and waiting for the slip up, which WILL happen. Arsenal have a lot of pace on the counter.

If we had KDB and rodri in i would be confident of 3 points. But without the magic of kev to give us a goal start and the solid rodri preventing counter, i think we are coming away with a defeat. Hope i am wrong, love being wrong.

If we start doku rather than grealish and alvarez starts then we could go a cheeky goal up, makes a different game of it then because arsenal wont sit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.