Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this but Akanji for Walker and dare I say... Alvarez for Haaland.

I mean what hope does Erling have with our fans if a one-game league goal drought is enough to have people calling for Grealish to start over him. Poor bastard.

No he has to play probably for Jack. It a difficult selection. I know he didn't play last night but surely he has to be thinking about Stones coming in to negate Rodri not being there.
Maybe nunes in there, he's quick and has stature, or has Rico played himself into the team in front of kovacic? Quite a dilemma for pep.
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol
Nunes
Foden
Bernie
Jack
Erling
Alvarez

Agreed. Bernie is a must in this game. I think he'll put Bernardo wide right which he tends to do in big games.

It will be interesting to see who gets the Rodri role.
Yes, that's the problem. Who controls the tempo with no Rodri. It's a hard selection. Gundo would have taken the role last season.

Maybe nunes in there, he's quick and has stature, or has Rico played himself into the team in front of kovacic? Quite a dilemma for pep.
Ederson
Walker
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol
Nunes
Foden
Bernie
Jack
Erling
Alvarez
This is the team for me. We have enough tempo setters that I don't think we need Kovacic. At the least, Nunes brings a lot of pace and is a statistically great tackler in the league to the midfield.

Yes, that's the problem. Who controls the tempo with no Rodri. It's a hard selection. Gundo would have taken the role last season.
It's a massive ask for someone to step into that role as it's such an important part in the team to how we play.

I'd love to see Stones start this game, We could put Lewis, Nunes or Kovavic in beside him, Who knows...

I'm sure Pep will come up with something.

I see alot of people with Ruben Dias in the side for Sunday.

If love Ruben Dias but if he is to start against Arsenal he needs to up his game and fast he's been way below his usual standards that's defensively and on the ball.

I see alot of people with Ruben Dias in the side for Sunday.

If love Ruben Dias but if he is to start against Arsenal he needs to up his game and fast he's been way below his usual standards that's defensively and on the ball.
Last night for their goal he was just too gung ho, trying to get to a ball he had no right to get to, attacker spins off him and he’s left for dead as he does not have dynamite pace to recover.

Think he did similar against wolves as well.

Not like him as well, usually immaculate in his decision making and execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.