Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making no predictions, never do, but one thing is a big advantage to us is the number of these sort of games we’ve had over the last few years. Arsenal have had 2, and lost them both. We also have a sane manager, not something they can claim

I’m really looking forward to it, it’s most certainly not the end of the world if we get beat, but I expect us to get something out of the game.

I love what Ake did for us last year- but Gvardiol IMO is in the midst of finding his way- not sure if he was just stoked for his return to Leipzig but his play the other day as on another level than we've seen from him and it offers us something more.

Akanji always plays, Pep trusts him.
Not downplaying his value at all, but it’s odd to me he’s the one that rarely sits. Especially because Pep mentioned a few games ago he wanted to rest him (but didn’t).I generally feel like he trusts Ake, Dias similarly.

Sort yourselves out, you just came off a treble winning season and beat us when we were in the form of our lives.

If we couldnt beat you last season then we aint beating you this season with our injuries too. We havent won against u in 17 games.

Get a grip, you're acting like we're peak Liverpool or Real Madrid where the games were 50/50 anyone's game. I watch us play every week and we're shit this season. Wonder when the fans will figure out that Arteta cant take us forward.
Lol. An arsenal fan telling me to get a grip ;) I hope you’re as shit as you say. Just saying any team missing those three players will not be at their best

Haaland not out of form just out of luck. Give him the right service and he will bang them in for fun.
You might be right. He started on fire last season and converted all the chances he’s had so far this season. His body language is a bit off but I’m sure like you say his luck will change. I thought we were brilliant v Leipzig. I think missing Rodri is giving me the wobbles

No john, rodders and kev , losing gundy and ffs severly weakens us , anyone can beat us right now , we are not the team that won the treble
I know you’re getting shit for that comment but I know where you are coming from. Missing those three players is tough for any team. Although this time last season I thought the same and thought we were going to go through a transition season!!!! Pep will sort it. Rodri will score 10-15 goals and Walker will get 10 assists. Pep ALWAYS sorts it out. When Haaland sorts out his finishing we’ll be unstoppable again

A midfield three of Rico, Kova and Bernardo would be intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.