Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think without KDB, Stones, Rodri we may struggle tomorrow.

I just dont think our midfield can step up to the level required at the moment...maybe if Nunes had more game time in him but Im not sure he has the fight in him at present as good technically as he is and the same with Kovacic (who has been outstanding so far but they dont feel like big game players like Rodri KDB, Gundo (it could come with time with them however).

We dont seem to be controlling the midfield and where as last year teams couldnt break on us this year they are doing again like when Pep first arrived.

Its not a big game in terms of the league as its so early but it could give them a boost if they win.

If we could get a result it would say more about Arsenal levels than anything else as they will be at full strength and we will be no where near with the 3 above mentioned all out

Too many of our top players missing and too many not hit the ground running yet. Added to that is Haaland couldn't hit your wife's arse from 5 yards. Arsenal on a high after humiliating us in the Charity Shield and finally putting that 'cant beat City' ghost to bed.

I'd take 1-1 right now and move on.....
Thought we drew the game with Arsenal but lost on pens despite having 6 weeks less rest then them. Think you definitely should move on …..
embarrassing to say the least

Last edited:
Think you need to try and get that hook out of your mouth
I don’t think his initial intentions were to do a bit of fishing. He’s just quickly backed down.
Why would you post something like he did for a joke? He’s realised what a fool he looked

I worry about the top players we are missing, but I've got a feeling that our Viking will bag a brace.

If Doku and Rico start I'm expecting both to be immense.

3-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.