Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.

I'm expecting something like this:

Ederson, Walker, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Alvarez, Haaland.

Experience needed in a game like this and I think right now that's our most experienced and controlled line up without Rodri, Stones and KDB. Doku could cause chaos off the bench late on.
That's exactly what my prediction is as well.

Let's hope Bernie's rest has given him the energy to have one of those matches where he basically runs a marathon.

I think Pep may go more defensive here. My team.
Ederson
Walker Diaz Akanji Josko
Lewis Kova Bernie
Foden Haaland Grealissh

Foden slotting in behind Haaland and Walker for width on the right. In possession Josko joining the midfield to allow Lewis to move forward as he did so well on Wednesday.
Doku, Julian and Nunes off the bench.

Maybe too defensive for Pep but let's see.

Saka trained yesterday so seems he will play. No Martinelli still though.

Time for Havertz to have his 1 excellent performance in every 20 games moment.....

Nervous about VAR screwing up this match.

Michael Oliver is the referee. Man City have won the most games where he has been referee. Arsenal have lost the 4th most games where he has been ref.
Are you trying to suggest that Oliver favours city? I'd suggest you rewatch some of our big games he's reffed, particularly at anfield.

Fuckin’ come on boys!

Intrigued to see what Pep has lined up for midfield, would personally love to see Lewis in there again. Energy, fight and ability to pick up spaces next to Bernie and another (Kovacic?).

Also hope we go direct with Haaland again. He took the piss in April and it should be an option we don’t ignore today like we usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.