Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play direct with someone right alongside Haaland. Arsenal won’t change their style they’ll come at us. We can beat Arsenal in every single department. There’s a reason we’ve won 12 in a row
Alvarez needs to play closer to Haaland. This would give the Tarquins the problem of who to mark with 2 players.
Grealish, Foden and Bernardo, along with Kovacic would then have more space to dominate the midfield imo.

--------------------Ederson------------------
Walker----Akanji----Dias-----Gvardiol
-----------Bernardo-----Kovacic------------
Foden------------Alvarez-----------Doku
---------------------Haaland------------------

I can see us adapting our style and looking to pick Arsenal off as they try and take the game to us. It's a big game for Doku to start, but his pace on the counter and goal threat might just get him the nod over Grealish today.

--------------Lewis-----Kovacic------------
Bernardo-------Alvarez-----------Doku
Very solid line up.

Plenty of threat as well as control in that side. Just wish we had Stones available to replace Akanji and to help us overload their midfield with Rodri out.

-----------Bernardo-----Kovacic------------
Foden------------Alvarez-----------Doku

I can see us adapting our style and looking to pick Arsenal off as they try and take the game to us. It's a big game for Doku to start, but his pace on the counter and goal threat might just get him the nod over Grealish today.
This team will frighten them - although I might be tempted to start Grealish and bring Doku on as the arse tire. Our biggest danger is turnover ball in the middle of the park - remove those errors and this is more than winnable IMO
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.