Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A draw is a v good result for us today imo. They have reflected that and no Rodri/KDB/Stones in the price.

WTF. Fucking smash these no-hopers. They have injuries too. Perfect time to play them. All their talk of a title challenge is madly aggravating. Put them back in their place. Remember they laboured to a draw with us.

I would be tempted to try and find space for Rico. How do you fit them all in!

Foden, Alvarez, Bernie, Jack, Doku all can stake a claim.

Due to missing kdb and Rodri I would like to see us set up to counter. So for me its Doku on the left, Phil right with Bernie in the middle.

Gvardiol lb Instead of Ake on form.

Still think it’s not going to be a good game for us. Arsenal fans will be rabid and we are missing the spine of our team while conceding on the counter a lot. Tough game but no matter the result we have the rest of the season to put it right. Getting this game played earlier is ok. April next year looks tough with Scouser away then Brighton away and arse at home!

I would take a score draw now and move on. Keep us in the hunt.

We ruined Arsenal last season and shoved our trophies down their throats. They will be desperate to win and take a small victory. Suppose it’s not much consolation considering they won fuck all.

I’ve seen a few writers suggest Doku and Gvardiol don’t have the experience to play today. Regardless of what you think of that, I’m curious how you define experience? Experience with the current team? In the premier league? In “big” games (w/ national team, CL, etc.)? Age?

Last edited:
WTF. Fucking smash these no-hopers. They have injuries too. Perfect time to play them. All their talk of a title challenge is madly aggravating. Put them back in their place. Remember they laboured to a draw with us.

I'd love to be that confident, but Rodri is a huge huge miss. Taking a point without him will destroy these soft Southern twats anyway. They are fragile mentally.

I’ve seen a few writers suggest Doku and Gvardiol don’t have the experience to play today. Regardless of what you think of that, I’m curious how you define experience in this regard? Experience with the current team? In the premier league? In “big” games (w/ national team, CL, etc.)? Age?
Its the media’s false hype train bigging this up to be a title winning game. It’s not and the new players will be fine. The Arsenal atmosphere will be rabid with hate but I expect the players to handle that. Nunes didn’t handle his wolves return to well tho so you never know.

It’s only Arsenal but they counter and unfortunately for city it’s at time our Achilles heel no matter how good the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.