Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the media’s false hype train bigging this up to be a title winning game. It’s not and the new players will be fine. The Arsenal atmosphere will be rabid with hate but I expect the players to handle that. Nunes didn’t handle his wolves return to well tho so you never know.
I agree to a certain extent. I’m just curious what “experience” people here value in players. Both those players have a lot of experience to me - Josko especially. Maybe not the experience coaches are looking for today but seems annoying to say they’re not experienced generally.

May have missed it but where are fans gathering today please?

I think Pep will opt for a side that gives us the best chance of “control” both in possession and in terms of dealing with counters / transitions.

Bring the unpredictable, attack minded players on if the game needs chasing / changing. The likes of Doku and Alvarez.
Yea you are probably right. So Grealish and kova to start then.

I think Pep will opt for a side that gives us the best chance of “control” both in possession and in terms of dealing with counters / transitions.

Bring the unpredictable, attack minded players on if the game needs chasing / changing. The likes of Doku and Alvarez.
Agreed. He'll want control in the midfield area. And experience. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bernardo and Jack in there,along with Kovacic and Phil. Which would be tough on Rico, after his display in Leipzig in midweek. He could, I suppose, go with Rico as well in a five man midfield, with NMS as the lone striker. But I'd like to see Alvarez up front with Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.