Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he does well. Young players rarely play well twice in a row because they’re just so inconsistent due to their age/experience. Big day for him!
Indeed. Regardless, I won’t be irate if he doesn’t as I watch with then possibility that inconsistency is a big thing at his age. Regardless, there will be others to come on should it be needed.

I wouldn't select Lewis against Arsenal away, but otherwise, I think it's a great team.

Very clever from Pep playing Bernie wide right. Zinchenko struggles massively with wide men making inside runs and runs in behind him.

Bernie will expose that.
Don’t you think Bernie plays in the middle alongside Kovacic ?

Imagine if KDB and Rodri could play too. Ooooooo.

Ive only just realised that Rodri is really called Cascante!
I don’t know why we call him Rodri, he has Rodrigo on his back.

Are you not cutting him even a little bit of slack that he was being asked to play as a holding midfielder?

It's a different world of football playing with your back to the opposition versus having everything in front of you as a traditional center-back.
Yeh, I take that……playing out of position did him no favours…..just thought he was slow and indecisive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.