Arsenal (A) - Sun Oct 8th, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. He'll want control in the midfield area. And experience. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bernardo and Jack in there,along with Kovacic and Phil. Which would be tough on Rico, after his display in Leipzig in midweek. He could, I suppose, go with Rico as well in a five man midfield, with NMS as the lone striker. But I'd like to see Alvarez up front with Haaland.
I know it’s not official until it’s official but Lewis starts. Alvarez or Phil I think could be benched.

Just looked at train schedules from North London and Brighton based on today's kick-off times. Liverpool train leaves Euston at 19:18 Piccadilly train leaves Euston at 19:22.
Lovely stuff!

I love Rico but if Arsenal rush him he could turn over the ball.

I think a lot depends on how the match is refereed, and we don't know that until the game starts. In midweek we were refereed "fairly" and Lewis thrived. If it's more aggressive he may struggle. We don't want to be losing the ball in midfield to this lot.

I said earlier in this thread and before the Arsenal games last season that stylistically they are pretty much tailor made for us and that's why I was never worried about those games last season and I'm not worried about this one as long as our players don't have stinkers.

I don't think we should really drastically change anything .of course we don't have Rodri and that's a blow but it is what it is, we just have to put another player in that position and hope he has a good game

But overall in terms of the way we approach the game, we should just approach it the way we approach the other games and not overthink it because we are a better team than them, as proven when we meet them in games that matter.

Do what we do best and let them worry about us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.