Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I right in thinking that this game is on Amazon prime? Which means we have the option to have just crowd noise and turn off the commentary?

View attachment 69061
Yes and yes. A simple yet important innovation, for which Amazon deserve credit. I can identify all of the players and I can see what's going on in front of me. I don't need a commentator and summariser.

I'd like to think we'd go conventional with this one and put Ake at LB with Dias and Laporte in the middle. HOOOOOWEVER, fuck knows when it comes to Pep. Although i thought Bernardo played really well, we got overloaded a lot by Villa in wide positions and you can't afford to do that against the likes of Saka and Martinelli.

I wouldn't be averse to the same 11 from yesterday.

Can also see the reasoning to drop one of Bernardo/Gundo to bring in Ake. If that is the case I'd leave out Gundo and tuck Bernardo in next to Rodri.

I'd play Ortega in goal. I may be the only one but I have been impressed by his agility ,especially if they get a pen.

I'll admit I have sort of been thinking the same thing. Ed did not actually have a bad game yesterday, and made a couple of important saves. But on current form, I think Ortega has the edge at present. Of course, Ortega does not even begin to have Ed's skills in starting attacks, and launching that long ball up to the front man. But then, who does?
Not sure how I'd call it. Pretty sure how Pep will call it, of course.

I’d take a draw now. It’s a must not lose game as opposed to a must win.

I think we’re fucked if they win but fancy our chances if it’s a draw or City win.
I’m going for a tricky draw. I’m glad to see the back 4 inclusion of Dias and Laporte.I hope that continues with Ake at left back or Laporte switching. No Lewis or Akanji for this one please. If we do sneak a win then their Arsenals could go big time. It could become a 2 horse race if that happens. With the other red team I can’t bear to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.