Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this has cagey draw written all over it. Pep won’t warm to being potentially 9 points behind, Arteta definitely won’t fancy getting knocked off top = must not lose mindset for both teams

No way are we playing for a draw/not to lose. Rodri said post-match Villa that every game is now a cup final. Buckle up guys, this will be harem scarem for a few weeks.

I'll admit I have sort of been thinking the same thing. Ed did not actually have a bad game yesterday, and made a couple of important saves. But on current form, I think Ortega has the edge at present. Of course, Ortega does not even begin to have Ed's skills in starting attacks, and launching that long ball up to the front man. But then, who does?
Not sure how I'd call it. Pretty sure how Pep will call it, of course.
There is absolutely no reason for him to drop Ed and I can't believe anybody thinks this is a likely possibility no matter how much of an over thinking mood Pep is in come Wednesday.

This has draw written all over it but I think we have enough to get across the line. Red Alti might have other views of course.

No way are we playing for a draw/not to lose. Rodri said post-match Villa that every game is now a cup final. Buckle up guys, this will be harem scarem for a few weeks.
We try to win every game we start and this will be no different. A win really opens up the race and put them under pressure. A loss however and we are standing on the edge. A draw the most likely result imo and this keeps us nicely in touch particularly if they drop points in their game in hand. A very interesting match all told.

Tough, tough game obviously and we have only taken 1 point from our away games at United, Newcastle and Spurs (our closest rivals). That said, we should go for the win. If we cannot beat them, just who do we expect to do it for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.