Arsenal announce redundancies and financial issues

Hope this isnt a stupid question....

We will be hit with the same/similar issues...in light of FFP etc, where do we stand in relation to Sheik Mansour etc helping with this sort of financial help. Is he, or ADUG able to supplement this kind of loss of revenue?

A "proper" club.

I think I will reserve going in too hard on them until we're through the pandemic without making anyone redundant.

Hopefully it won't bring a premature end to Arteta's work experience, Pep's not going to be leaving for a while.

Karma at its best. I feel for the unfortunate staff being laid off but this is long overdue. They've fleeced their fans since moving from Gillespie Road and provided a very weak gruel on the pitch. Their sense of entitlement is extraordinary and another club whose fans are ignorant of their history. Not immune to using chicanery when it suits them (post WW1). Makes all those days of sitting in Highbury watching the regular 4-0; 5-0s being handed out during the 80s/90s worthwhile. We had to lump it. Now it's your turn. Let's see how you react to adversity.

Hope this isnt a stupid question....

We will be hit with the same/similar issues...in light of FFP etc, where do we stand in relation to Sheik Mansour etc helping with this sort of financial help. Is he, or ADUG able to supplement this kind of loss of revenue?

The group employ a lot of people and then recharge the club for the works done for city
Ditto for the other clubs in the group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.