Arsenal Away 1400/1600 Tickets {merged}

Re: Arsenal Away 1400 Tickets

Not happy as I bought a ticket from the first allocation and I could only get one in the first three rows - hate being so low.

Project said:
Bought tickets in the Arsenal end as they are still on sale and I probably wont have enough points to get one from us. £67. Fuck sake.

So how did you do this unless you're an Arsenal Red member as they are only on sale to them and very rarely go to general sale at the Emirates, never this season for a Premeirship game either.

rallyraid said:
Project said:
Bought tickets in the Arsenal end as they are still on sale and I probably wont have enough points to get one from us. £67. Fuck sake.

So how did you do this unless you're an Arsenal Red member as they are only on sale to them and very rarely go to general sale at the Emirates, never this season for a Premeirship game either.

My boss is a member. Bought the ticket through her.

6 of us going down about 9am should be on the piss for about 1pm. Not looking forward to getting home for 3 or 4am then going to work for 6am....

Starting to wonder if I made a mistake going straight for the 140 quid hospitality package? Was certain it wouldn't make it to tomorrow's general sale. Probably still worth it, I like to take a no risk approach, given I'm flying from the other side of the world and paying for two weeks accommodation 140 quid isn't a massive deal.

Project said:
rallyraid said:

My boss is a member. Bought the ticket through her.

Just don't leap up when city score!

£67, it must be a good seat.

1600 at Arsenal....?

Why have we got such a measly allocation at a big ground....?? Is this always the case?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.