Arsenal Away (Carling Cup)

AustinBlue said:
I'll be there. It'll be my first live game of the season. Can't wait.

Austin, Texas! And some people are whinging about having to get back to Manchester. Pfft.

kenzie115 said:
AustinBlue said:

Austin, Texas! And some people are whinging about having to get back to Manchester. Pfft.

I think it's easier to get back to Austin.

Did have fun in the pub with a bunch of United fans here in Austin the other day.... Sang them back their paddy whack song....

123, 456... can you count that high you pricks, with a knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone, City ****ed you up at home.

AustinBlue said:
kenzie115 said:
AustinBlue said:

Did have fun in the pub with a bunch of United fans here in Austin the other day.... Sang them back their paddy whack song....

123, 456... can you count that high you pricks, with a knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone, City ****ed you up at home.

Quality

Anyone got two customer numbers able to buy today they're not using for this? I'm using our own two but I need two more.

(Sorted now)

conormcfc said:
Do people reckon it'll go down to 2 and a half thousand points? We have to wait till then to get ours. Not sure it will get there with the tickets this cheap.

Went down this morning to get 3, one of the lads isn't in the Carling Cup Scheme (knobhead !). The guy at the desk was positive that based on current sales we will have no problem getting them in the week and also predicted they would most likely go to open sale based on the current take up.

AustinBlue said:
kenzie115 said:
AustinBlue said:

Thats actually an immense song, that HAS to be caught on!!

Me and a few other lads from the AUL branch are booked on the soccerexpress coach for this one. Always wanted to go to the emirates and for a tenner it would be rude not to really.

AustinBlue said:
kenzie115 said:
AustinBlue said:

haha brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.