Arsenal Away (Carling Cup)

Me and two mates are getting on the Blue Alliance/felixbg organised coach. Trains in this country are a nightmare!<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:48 pm --<br /><br />P.S - Big thanks to SWP's Back, although some members will call you a loyalty point hunter ;-)

defo going this one at 10 quid a ticket, you wont get any prawn sandwiches at this game ;)

Blue Smarties said:
Me and two mates are getting on the Blue Alliance/felixbg organised coach. Trains in this country are a nightmare!

-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:48 pm --

P.S - Big thanks to SWP's Back, although some members will call you a loyalty point hunter ;-)

Are these open to anyone mate? Not sure if there's enough of us to make a minibus worthwhile.

bluebannana said:
defo going this one at 10 quid a ticket, you wont get any prawn sandwiches at this game ;)
I dunno, last time I went to Arsenal they were selling salmon and cream cheese bagels...

Can't wait for this one, got my train tickets booked. Gonna be a tight one getting down though, I've had to get a late train from Liverpool after Uni which won't get to Euston till 7. Arsenal mate thinks an hour's plenty of time to get to the Emirates from Euston though.

Halfpenny said:
bluebannana said:
I dunno, last time I went to Arsenal they were selling salmon and cream cheese bagels...

Can't wait for this one, got my train tickets booked. Gonna be a tight one getting down though, I've had to get a late train from Liverpool after Uni which won't get to Euston till 7. Arsenal mate thinks an hour's plenty of time to get to the Emirates from Euston though.

Take it your staying over in London then pal?

YaYa said:
Blue Smarties said:
Me and two mates are getting on the Blue Alliance/felixbg organised coach. Trains in this country are a nightmare!

P.S - Big thanks to SWP's Back, although some members will call you a loyalty point hunter ;-)

Are these open to anyone mate? Not sure if there's enough of us to make a minibus worthwhile.
He posted this on page 3, the more the merrier/secure the coach by the sounds of it.

felixbg said:
will probably be running a coach from town for this. get in touch if interested

To PM - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=8006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=8006</a>

YaYa said:
Halfpenny said:
bluebannana said:

Take it your staying over in London then pal?
Yeah mate, staying with a mate who's at uni down there.

just a ? how come that the last train is at 10pm to manchester, when i can get a train at 11-30 which gets in to donny at 1-30

Blue Smarties said:
YaYa said:
Blue Smarties said:

He posted this on page 3, the more the merrier/secure the coach by the sounds of it.

felixbg said:
will probably be running a coach from town for this. get in touch if interested

To PM - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=8006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=8006</a>

Apologies, I missed that. Cheers for the heads up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.