Arsenal Away (Carling Cup)

flipmode

I've noticed there is a fixture for it, down as 29th November on the OS, but I haven't seen an article on the OS for it?

Is this definitely the day we will be playing?

I want to start getting coach/train travel sorted. Arsenal are shite for away ticket info. I remember it was about 3 weeks notice last season for the PL game they gave us.

Definitely 29th .. Arsenal had it on their site as soon as was announced, as did Chelsea and Liverpool for their game, as did sky... Only our site hasn't announced it properly!

Yeah, it's definitely the 29th. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/carling-cup-quarter-final-date-confirmed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... -confirmed</a>

IF Tevez does play for City again to meet the FIFA regs, wont this be his comeback game?

Away from home so less abuse, likely to be a weakened team. He should have time to regain some fitness (at least to the same level as when he was last picked) by then?

dannyboy29 said:
what are we thinking about tickets? open sale?
Yeah, can imagine it will be. City should take the 3000 allocation at £10 a pop, it will sell out at open sale.

Halfpenny said:
dannyboy29 said:
what are we thinking about tickets? open sale?
Yeah, can imagine it will be. City should take the 3000 allocation at £10 a pop, it will sell out at open sale.

I'd be disappointed if we didn't take a bigger allocation than that with tickets being so cheap. It may be midweek but Arsenal away tends to be the most popular London ground for our fans.

Speaking of ticket prices, fair play to Arsenal on this - I've often been critical of what they charge for season tickets but you can't knock the prices for a quarter-final cup tie.

As we play on the 27th (Sun @ 4pm), i would have thought that we would play on the 30th!
Are we sure its the 29th?I can do the 29th but not the 30th!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.