Arsenal Away (Carling Cup)

Blue Smarties said:
sibs50phead said:
Blue Smarties said:
I'll be going to this, it's a mates 18th which is an added bonus. How are people getting back? Looks like the coach will be the only option which is a shitter.

I'm so glad I know your going! I'll sleep well tonight!!
I won't be sleeping well as I won't be cuddled up next you, I love sleeping with some throbbing **** :-([/quot

Grow up lad!! No need for that!

Isn't there a rule for the League Cup which states you have to give the away team 15% of your capacity, hence why we have to give up the entire South Stand?

So by my reckoning we're entitled to 9000 tickets, is it then up to the club whether they take that many?

kenzie115 said:
Isn't there a rule for the League Cup which states you have to give the away team 15% of your capacity, hence why we have to give up the entire South Stand?

So by my reckoning we're entitled to 9000 tickets, is it then up to the club whether they take that many?
Yes it's 15% if the away team wants the full allocation in the League Cup.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/November/Arsenal-away-ticket-details" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... et-details</a>

Club's taken 2,900 tickets. Confirmed at £10.

Platinum/Gold members on the Carling Cup Scheme with 6000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 10th November at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members on the Carling Cup Scheme with 4000 or more loyalty points – Friday 11th November at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members on the Carling Cup Scheme with 2000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 12th November at 9am.

All Platinum/Gold members on the Carling Cup Scheme – Monday 14th November at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members with 4000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 15th November at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members with 2000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 16th November at 9am.

All Platinum/Gold members – Thursday 17th November at 9am.

Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority – Friday 18th November at 9am.

General Sale – Saturday 19th November at 9am.

is it too late for Liverpool to be moved back a day? The 27th and 29th is rough, I'm guessing we'll be looking at 10-11 changes for the two games.

sibs50phead said:
Blue Smarties said:
I'll be going to this, it's a mates 18th which is an added bonus. How are people getting back? Looks like the coach will be the only option which is a shitter.

You are coming across as a complete prick.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
sibs50phead said:
Grow up lad!! No need for that!
Stunning irony in this post.

sibs50phead said:
Blue Smarties said:

hahahha what an immature tit you are.
nout wrong with gettin the coach lads, will hopefully be on the blue alliance one for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.