Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

dancity19 said:
Caveman said:
Can't fathom why even one person is going to this.

What a stupid thing to say....

Free will is a great thing however can't you see the logic in what he's saying? By selling many tickets for this it will encourage Arsenal to keep pushing prices up and before too long you'll be looking at £100. People are playing into the hands of corporate modern football greed.

Our ticket prices for the (sold out) Liverpool game are worrying too.

LoveCity said:
dancity19 said:
Caveman said:

Free will is a great thing however can't you see the logic in what he's saying? By selling many tickets for this it will encourage Arsenal to keep pushing prices up and before too long you'll be looking at £100. People are playing into the hands of corporate modern football greed.

I understand the notion that we are playing into the hands, and that prices will continue to rise until demand really falls. Simple economics.

However, it is nowhere near a boycott yet, and I think prices will have to get closer to £75+ before it comes close to that.

I'm on around 6000 points and have no chance of the big aways (Arsenal usually, United, Chelsea most seasons); for me this is a great chance to go to a 'big away' and to build up my points.

Fair, or unfair, a lot of people in my position will bite the bullet as a way of building points. Equally for those who live in London it will work out cheaper than going to a Northern away I bet.

I have managed to get to a number of aways recently, including European aways, but if I want to keep that up, and get in with a chance of United away I need to get to every game I possibly can. Added to the fact I actually want to go.

I understand the point that a stand needs to be made at some point, but as the sales of this game have shown, it is a long long way from happening....

LoveCity said:
dancity19 said:
Caveman said:

A boycott by City fans would achieve nothing except deprive the team of support on the day. Arsenal would simply sell our tickets to home fans with no difficulty and the impact of the boycott on Arsenal would be ZERO.

but a boycott would draw huge attention in the media

lancs blue said:
LoveCity said:
dancity19 said:

A boycott by City fans would achieve nothing except deprive the team of support on the day. Arsenal would simply sell our tickets to home fans with no difficulty and the impact of the boycott on Arsenal would be ZERO.

Correct

900 being sent back has alerted the Daily Mail and they have published an article with a slightly critical tone towards Arsenal. Now imagine hardly anyone turned up, they'd all be on to it and no club likes bad PR.

LoveCity said:
900 being sent back has alerted the Daily Mail and they have published an article with a slightly critical tone towards Arsenal. Now imagine hardly anyone turned up, they'd all be on to it and no club likes bad PR.

No club likes being trophyless.....Arsenal are a business. As has been said, they would still sell the tickets to home fans, make the profit.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nchester-City-return-900-tickets-Arsenal.html

The Daily Mail article is shocking. The way it reads is City have sent 900 back as they have been unable to sell them meaning only 1100 wanted to go. Cue the grief and sarky comments for our poor support.
In reality City for reasons unknown sent them back before Christmas and we sold out of available tickets 2 weeks before the game.

didsburyblu said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nchester-City-return-900-tickets-Arsenal.html

The Daily Mail article is shocking. The way it reads is City have sent 900 back as they have been unable to sell them meaning only 1100 wanted to go. Cue the grief and sarky comments for our poor support.
In reality City for reasons unknown sent them back before Christmas and we sold out of available tickets 2 weeks before the game.

They've got the figures wrong too, we'll have sold 2,000 if we sent 900 back and we have definitely sold out blocks 20,21 and 22.

arsenal ticket boycott, true or false??

first it was we sent 2000 back now its 900

does anyone actually know?

would love it if we did but im sure it will sell out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.