Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

Corky said:
Regular Joe said:
I understand the objection to paying £62, but London away tickets are rarely, if ever, less than £50 these days, and the one good thing about London games is you can get dirt cheap travel if you book early. I paid £24 return on the train, so £86 in total. Not saying it's cheap but it doesn't seem as bad if you look at it that way.

Just booked QPR today, £50 match ticket, £12.50 train down in the afternoon and 11pm Megabus back for £5. That's £67.50 all-in, and those fares are still available.

Plus 2 days off work and tube tickets.

Midweek games does take another spin on this due to days of work. Ref the tube it is quite cheap if you get an Oyster card even more so if you do a lot of away games

Corky said:
Regular Joe said:
I understand the objection to paying £62, but London away tickets are rarely, if ever, less than £50 these days, and the one good thing about London games is you can get dirt cheap travel if you book early. I paid £24 return on the train, so £86 in total. Not saying it's cheap but it doesn't seem as bad if you look at it that way.

Just booked QPR today, £50 match ticket, £12.50 train down in the afternoon and 11pm Megabus back for £5. That's £67.50 all-in, and those fares are still available.

Plus 2 days off work and tube tickets.

2 days off why? I've only booked Tuesday afternoon off. Ok, if you haven't got an Oyster add a day travel card, puts the total up to £75. Obviously some people have very little in the bank right now, myself included, so I'm just trying to show how it can be done on a budget.

Clubs are ripping us off
true to a degree, though the days of me getting a £13 ticket into the North Stand Maine Road, I dont think will return anytime soon, do you?
Clubs now charge what they think they will get the maximum revenue from, sad but true, the days of British Rail soccer specials, and the idea that football fans are real people has destroyed by ........<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:01 pm --<br /><br />Clubs are ripping us off
true to a degree, though the days of me getting a £13 ticket into the North Stand Maine Road, I dont think will return anytime soon, do you?
Clubs now charge what they think they will get the maximum revenue from, sad but true, the days of British Rail soccer specials, and the idea that football fans are real people has destroyed by ........

re booking QPR travel.
Is the game guaranteed to be on the Tuesday?

It's FA Cup 4th round the weekend before the game. So have been thinking the QPR game could be moved to Wednesday if we end up with an FA Cup televised game on the Sunday.

fallowfield said:
re booking QPR travel.

It's FA Cup 4th round the weekend before the game. So have been thinking the QPR game could be moved to Wednesday if we end up with an FA Cup televised game on the Sunday.
normally the replay will be the following week mate

tasker said:
fallowfield said:
re booking QPR travel.

Yep - I meant if we got a 4th round game chosen for TV (Sunday Jan 27th) then might the league game v QPR currently scheduled for Tues 29th be moved back a day to Wed 30th

fallowfield said:
tasker said:
fallowfield said:
re booking QPR travel.

Yep - I meant if we got a 4th round game chosen for TV (Sunday Jan 27th) then might the league game v QPR currently scheduled for Tues 29th be moved back a day to Wed 30th
good thinking, not to sure, but i guess they would move it back

foreverablue18 said:
didsburyblu said:
Scotty76 said:

Big question is tho. How many sold? Makes a bit of a mockery of it if as is being reported a full block was returned before christmas and we sell out 2 weeks before!!
How many who may have been waiting till after Christmas now cant go as our tickets were returned so arsenal can sell them to some visiting 'tourists'

We've sold out an initial block allocation which im guessing is about 1,400-600! We returned a whole block due to the lack of demand

How do you know this?

Why would the club sell the lower allocaton before the new year and then take the knee reaction if returning the 1,300 assuming they wouldn't sell?

I think we have sold the full 2,900. Something very fishy happens at London aways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.