Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

matty barton said:
LoveCity said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rag fans crowing about this apparently on talkshite tonight. Got a text off a rag trying to take the piss. I just told him I wouldn't pay it full stop even though I could afford to.

They really are toerags are our neighbours, using this for their latest "Citeh have no fans" rants and ignoring the real situation here. Have a look at some of the comments on the Daily Mail website from United fans in London insulting low earning City fans. United or Arsenal, who have the most arrogant and obnoxious fans in the world?

Why doesn't Mansour subsidise away tickets or travel cost? If he had bought the full allocation it would have cost him £173,600.Peanuts surely.

Abramovich did this in the early Chelski days. They had loads of ticket give aways, promotions etc. Now they sell out their home games.

They still don't have away support like Arsenal or Spurs (or United or Liverpool), but that will come with time.

Why doesn't Shell,Bp give free fuel away.They make enough money!!

"Head in hands"

Scandalous how clubs like the rags and Arsenal continue to rip off supporters ....

i wouldn't watch either of em' if they let me in for free , and ordered the best lookin' bird in the ground to furnish me with a blowjob !

Robbin' b@stards , at least Dick Turpin wore a mask !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/619380909?-1808:813" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/619380909?-1808:813</a>

It is a joke of a price and I ain't paying it!! But how can we complain too much when we charge some away fans 53 quid!!??

matty barton said:
LoveCity said:
They really are toerags are our neighbours, using this for their latest "Citeh have no fans" rants and ignoring the real situation here. Have a look at some of the comments on the Daily Mail website from United fans in London insulting low earning City fans. United or Arsenal, who have the most arrogant and obnoxious fans in the world?

Why doesn't Mansour subsidise away tickets or travel cost? If he had bought the full allocation it would have cost him £173,600.Peanuts surely.

Abramovich did this in the early Chelski days. They had loads of ticket give aways, promotions etc. Now they sell out their home games.

They still don't have away support like Arsenal or Spurs (or United or Liverpool), but that will come with time.

"Head in hands"

You do realise high fuel prices make Sheikh Mansour even wealthier don't you.

de niro said:
about time a stand was made, my last one this.

Did they offer you a new role in their next film then de niro? Custer?

It's a good job you know and love/hate me or it might be my last stand!!! :-)

Please don't ban me and please don't report me to Ric!!

matty barton said:
LoveCity said:
Rag fans crowing about this apparently on talkshite tonight. Got a text off a rag trying to take the piss. I just told him I wouldn't pay it full stop even though I could afford to.

Deary me....

West Ham fans are furious now ......

the rip-off rags are charging them £45 to watch the replay , whilst tickets for United fans for the first game were only £20 .....

matty barton said:
matty barton said:

"Head in hands"

You do realise high fuel prices make Sheikh Mansour even wealthier don't you.
Oil is set by supply and demand and our fuel prices are set by our greedy robbing government who are supposed to look after our interests

Nice to see the Telegraph present this without any sly digs (as you can guess Mark Ogden is not the author) and it's good that even 900 unsold tickets gets national attention. Imagine planned boycotts, maybe these articles will provoke other clubs to do the same.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9789083/Manchester-City-return-912-unsold-tickets-as-fans-make-a-stand-over-Arsenals-62-away-prices.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... rices.html</a>

It means, despite possessing one of the most devoted away followings in the country, City will not have their full allocation of 3,000 fans in the away end this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.