Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

Perhaps people will finally start seeing through the despicable double standards operated by clubs like Arsenal. Wenger (paid £7m a year plus) has been moralising about City and "financial doping" for years. He along with the board members at Arsenal have been ripping off their own fans for years. They are a disgrace to football. Ignore the snide jibes from Southern-based rag trolls. They are regarded with contempt by proper supporters of all clubs (including the sensible local United fans who have been mostly priced out of watching their team) I am pleased that a significant section of our fans are snubbing Arsenal (myself included). If the Football Supporters Federation do manage to organise a proper boycott of all matches I will back them for one.

It will take more than one game to enforce this stance against high ticket prices, but i'm glad it's started now. Hopefully this might kick start some action being taken, alot of other Premiership fans (the odd rag) have even backed it and complimented us on not giving in to Arsenal.

Those who make the journey will support the lads no doubt, but i'm really pleased people have said no to this. Hopefully it's the start of things to come and finally our voices are heard and questions are asked, Arsenal will not like this.

I saw an Arsenal fan put 'City charge £57 in a worse stadium & city. If they had the fan base, they'd sell 3,000 tickets easily. Everyone else does.'

Ignoring the fact that he's obviously a bitter twat and a bellend, is this true that we charge £57?

2900 people is fuck all when you consider how many fans we have in the UK (even in London) - these tickets should be selling 5 times over.

Speaks volumes that weve had to return a third.

Hopefully the end of £62 tickets but im not holding my breath

Well, I'll be there. If we can get together a banner saying:

GREEDY FEEDER CLUB
£62HIT FANS
WE'RE STILL HERE

I am up for it. Might even cough £62 towards the cost.

Greedy cunts with that Usbek torturer as chief shareholder.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
I saw an Arsenal fan put 'City charge £57 in a worse stadium & city. If they had the fan base, they'd sell 3,000 tickets easily. Everyone else does.'

Ignoring the fact that he's obviously a bitter twat and a bellend, is this true that we charge £57?

Don't know how much we charge but as a season ticket holder I pay £30ish give or take some pennies per game which I think is great value.

matty barton said:
Tonster said:
matty barton said:
so the 60,000 Gooners who turn up every other week are chumps? You've got the cheapest tickets in the ground as it is.

''Boycotting'' achieves nothing. The tickets just go to home fans and there are no ''embarrassing'' empty blocks on tv.

As fans in this country we allowed ourselves to be mugged off years ago. We have foreign owners, provide tv entertainment for Asians and encourage a Disney atmosphere. That was what the Premier League was invented for.Now we are all collectively fucked.

Germans,Spaniards or Italians wouldn't have accepted any of that. Its a shit situation, but its too late to turn back the clock.

Errm, have you seen the price of football in Spain? Not to mention they only pick the live games in Spain the week before the matches so let's not believe there is 'fan power' anywhere else either.

have you seen the price of football in Germany? Massive crowds and an atmosphere that puts England to shame. They also manage to produce teams like Dortmund and Bayern who are superior to anything in the Premier League. They do it without sugardaddies or ripping off fans. Chuck in the fact they produce young players by the dozen and a national team several classes better than our own, and you have to conclude they've done it the right way. Not only are they superior to us, but they are also entitled to the moral high ground.

I despise the way my club is run, and I actively support the fan protest movements to get the Yanks out. I feel similar about the scumbags raping United, and I equally despise what your club and Chelski stand for.

English football at the highest level is ugly. I'd say its uglier now than it was when it was blighted by hooliganism, crumbling grounds and shit football. At least it was ours.

Your fcukin lot before the Glazers were at the forefront of greed, always have and always will.
Two faced tw@t.

FeedTheGoat10 said:

Had a spurs mate go this year and it was 53 quid, I think that is the Cat A price for away fans

I think im right in saying most away regulars would have paid upto £50 (myself included). There is absolutely no chance im paying £90 ticket and travel for a league game. Shame as well as personally i think the emirates and arsenal away is a cracking away day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.