Arsenal away tickets

The points system needs to change - young fans will never get to an away game until we are ancient..we need the young fans away from home as they bring such good atmosphere

Does anyone have a spare ticket? We're traveling from the U.S. and could use any advice while in town. Thanks!

Not to bore you with a sob story, but have just found out I'm being deported as of the 21st (visa issues with my company which had previously assured me another 12-24 months in the UK), so am desperate to get to one last game before then. Made plenty last year but didn't even consider trying to join the shit-fight for Arsenal until now.

Any spares would be a dream, can transfer or meet at the ground.
Cheers

They’re are plenty of young people go.

However did you go to the game in March?

I certainly did...It was the coldest i've ever been on a football ground! emirates was empty - yet they announced they had 50 odd thousand....

wey hey the first one.

let dump long time blues cos they don't sing as much lol.

No thats not my point....just gives us younger fans an opportunity to attain away tickets at the bigger games...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.