Arsenal away tickets

Away games for hospitality are balloted so no guarantee of getting them
Really though, seasonal hospitality should be treated the same as a regular season card holder in that aspect. They should receive their 190 points for the season, and if they want away tickets they can buy them the same way everyone else does.

I've said this so many times, but paying more doesn't make you more loyal.

Really though, seasonal hospitality should be treated the same as a regular season card holder in that aspect. They should receive their 190 points for the season, and if they want away tickets they can buy them the same way everyone else does.

I've said this so many times, but paying more doesn't make you more loyal.
In the eyes of the club it does as the platinum racket wouldn’t exist otherwise.

In the eyes of the club it does as the platinum racket wouldn’t exist otherwise.
I agree with you on what the club thinks, but it's completely ludicrous.

I work with airline data and I can tell you that generally people who fly Business or First class are spending a lower percentage of their income than someone flying economy. This is because the people flying Business and first are usually loaded.

Same can apply here. People buying seasonal hospitality are likely to be loaded so are probably only spending a small percentage of their income on it, however Gold and Platinum members are spending a much higher percentage of their income as these are usually working class people from Manchester.

Club clearly have a very skewed view on what loyalty actually looks like

I agree with you on what the club thinks, but it's completely ludicrous.

I work with airline data and I can tell you that generally people who fly Business or First class are spending a lower percentage of their income than someone flying economy. This is because the people flying Business and first are usually loaded.

Same can apply here. People buying seasonal hospitality are likely to be loaded so are probably only spending a small percentage of their income on it, however Gold and Platinum members are spending a much higher percentage of their income as these are usually working class people from Manchester.

Club clearly have a very skewed view on what loyalty actually looks like
I agree. I have lost interest to a degree as I don’t do away matches now and wouldn’t pay that platinum fee out of principle so been left behind now. I know people went to Arsenal based on how much money they were prepared to pay. They didn’t win ballots let’s put it that way. It will be the same for all our big games.

Great point. Domestic supporter club should get zero.

If you are that great a supporter you should have points or a seasoncard.

Take their 20% and ballot them. Also pull through should be restricted to a certain number a year.

I've not really got a dog in this fight as I can get my own away tickets 99% of the time but just to confirm you want to take tickets way from OSC's as the people (if they're that great) in there should have points or a seasoncard and then ballot them exact tickets to people who have also not got the points or a seasoncard?

Seems a bit of a backward way of solving the issue that only pops up for 3 or 4 games per season

So how do we get a breakdown of how many tickets each branch gets for away matches and how they are allocated?
If the Crete branch info on page 10 is correct then branches with say 50 members should surely be getting approximately 10 to 12 tickets for the Derby?
I don’t think that happens.
:-) JMHO and Curiosity. :-)
Currently in Crete and saw the original post.....

Reporting back, after visiting various bars & villages, seen no sight nor sound of it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.