Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

For the interest of fairness, what's the tally for the other players in the team?
Given he's only started in 20 or so Prem games, we've dropped points in half the games he's started, most of those being losses. He'd be pretty much on his own with that ratio. We dont play well when he starts in the middle, he's too slow and too soft. Maybe it's a combination of he and Rodri both being slow, but either way every time he's named it hasnt gone well for us.

There is a positive out of this defeat - we get a decent rest and time for training sessions before we play Real.
Let's not forget we have spent a lot of this restart traveling around the country with little time spent on our own training ground where tactics are rehearsed.

Given he's only started in 20 or so Prem games, we've dropped points in half the games he's started, most of those being losses. He'd be pretty much on his own with that ratio. We dont play well when he starts in the middle, he's too slow and too soft. Maybe it's a combination of he and Rodri both being slow, but either way every time he's named it hasnt gone well for us.
Ok, so in the interest of fairness, what's the ratios for the other players in the team? I suspect Gundogan does poorly here but I would guess Sterling is similarly poor on this front (although obviously I could be wrong), and I'd not say Sterling is the problem.

It does suggest culpability on his part. He's only just bought Rodri and Cancelo. Will his new buys be better?
I never said sell rodri. I said sell gundogan. Rodri is a good buy, but against teams like Leicester, Liverpool, quick transition teams a more mobile cdm would be handy and when injured. The dream would be camavinga but I'd give douglas luiz a chance, he'd be cheaper.
Also I never criticised cancelo. I said if not going to be used or he wants to leave sell him. Personally I think he's a great rb but pep isn't playing him. Maybe he plays more next season, if so great. But if there is a problem I don't want another danny mills (not talent wise).

Last edited:
There is a positive out of this defeat - we get a decent rest and time for training sessions before we play Real.
Let's not forget we have spent a lot of this restart traveling around the country with little time spent on our own training ground where tactics are rehearsed.

Sorry mate, your heart is in the right place but you're full of shit. Different tournament though the CL, if we find consistency we will win it as we are the best team in the competition.

Sorry mate, your heart is in the right place but you're full of shit. Different tournament though the CL, if we find consistency we will win it as we are the best team in the competition.
But I had a dump before I posted my thoughts

But I had a dump before I posted my thoughts

Few farts left buddy. Oh well, we will kick on from this and like you say, a lesson learned. Arsenal are an awful team, going in the right direction under our old understudy though

i also said he is not the only problem about a post earlier - where i pointed out 3-4 others as well.

try reading a bigger picture you before you go insulting people you ****
Take a look at the bugger picture lol you couldn't wait to bail in, more than once. **** lol diddums spat the dummy out.

Few farts left buddy. Oh well, we will kick on from this and like you say, a lesson learned. Arsenal are an awful team, going in the right direction under our old understudy though
Definitely right about the farts - we tend to get more of them as we become an old fart through the aging process

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.