Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Tonight I have to take every bit of shit I get of rags
We were horrendous from start to finish, didn’t think it was possible for KDB to be that bad, but to a man we were awful
I’d except Garcia getting bullied but his reading of the game was dreadful
Night to forget and yes we okay like that v Madrid, Munich etc... we could get embarrassed
Like Peps first season but actually not as good going forward

shite

Utter dogshit, shaky defensively and toothless in attack. Rebuild in the Summer required, sell Stones, Otamendi, Gundogan, Bravo and Zinchenko. We need a new cb, new lb and a new striker.

When we play against a decent defence we just resort to aimless crossing and we hardly ever shoot. Absolutely does my nut in.

We play like that against Madrid and we are out

Shameful, both in terms of intensity and intelligence.

Crossing for the sake of it and a front six who all played as individuals.

Laporte looks half the player he was before injury.
Laporte has looked no more reliable than Stones or Otamendi since the restart IMO. Passing shit, making at least one bad error every game.

I'm not one for over reaction but I must say our forwards as a collective were fucking woeful. Every fucking one of them

As for the two goals conceded
First one mendy was left exposed and when he got the chance to close down the cross he was stationary. Meanwhile walker was dreaming about prostitutes instead of watching his man

Second goal, Garcia letting a forward getting a run and not tracking him

A truly forgettable performance all round

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.