Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Winning at CAS was supposed to be the shot in the arm that would push the club on to greater things

Instead since Monday we've had two of our worst performances of the season

The opposite could be true with the players affected by the absolute wave of hatred and bile spewed at us. Not saying that’s what it is, just speculating as it does seem more than coincidental.

Arsenal were tactically better and put in ten times more effort, mikel did a number on Pep.

I thought everyone was bang average and thought we'd won before we even kicked off, I don't think Ederson did an awful lot wrong. Gundogan offered absolutely nothing and for all his efforts Jesus just hasn't got a natural goal scorer instinct.

We left it too late for the subs too.
Gundagun was poor I agree but don't forget to mention zdave & Kev who were fooking pants

Regardless of if we did or didn’t we didn’t do anything to counter their tactics did we?

Piss poor from Pep, team selection was utter wank.
Teams and managers as good as city and Pep don't change their tactics they attempt to impose their will\tactics in the opposition.

Winning at CAS was supposed to be the shot in the arm that would push the club on to greater things

Instead since Monday we've had two of our worst performances of the season

I wonder if the CAS decision is a bad thing for our CL hopes this season.

There was a do or die, now or never element before. Now they know if they lose they start the 20/21 competition 5 weeks later.

Arsenal were really good but it doesn’t mask the fact we have too many passengers when the going gets tough. Mendy, Ilkay, Mahrez even Walker today just not quite good enough.

Disappointing to put in the effort to get there and then just not turn up for a semi final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.