Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Lillo guy needs to challenge Pep, hope he is not a guy who agrees on everything. He was brought in to offer a different view to maybe bring different idea as we clearly have a running failure pattern vs similar tactics look at Soton and Arsenal.

In thes type of games we would need Carlos Tevez to win the match on his own and defend a bloody clean sheet like we did under Mancini many times.:)

Disappointing night , fair play to Arteta , tactics spot on with three at the back , outthought pep tonight .
Can’t remember any team shutting us out that convincingly even in other games we’ve lost this season , usually we create a hatful of chances and get sucker punched on the break .
Never looked like scoring tonight though .
I’m not sure where It’s gone wrong this season .
Not sure I agree with posters saying we need to rip up the whole squad .
We’ve got one of the most expensively assembled squads in the world , £60 million right backs who can’t get a game .
Not sure throwing money at is the answer .
also peps purchased all these players people are now saying to get rid of , In previous posts I’ve seen people saying get rid of stones , Mendy , Mahrez , Jesus , Cancelo , rodri , Gundogan , Walker.
Maybe one or two will go like stones , zinchenko Possibly Cancelo but it’s not feasible or realistic that we will sell half the squad .
A lot of these players have also won us numerous trophy’s over the past few years.
I’m not sure what’s gone wrong but imo since the beginning of the season we’ve just not had the intensity to our game , and not just the players that’s pep included .
Honestly I’m not sure peps head has been 100% in it this season .
He’s seemed distracted to me .
And just a bit worn out .
When you think of the centurions season and last season he was right at it , this season to me he’s just seemed a bit short of ideas and almost like he’s Been going through the motions a bit .
This will be his fifth season correct me if I’m wrong ?
He’s never stayed this long at a club I believe .
He’s so intense and demands so much from himself and his players , I’m not sure he’s suited to being at a club for ten years plus .
I believe his loyalty to the board and the players will keep him here this season , which I think will be his last btw .
But I feel like there’s been a change in him and the team this season , intensity has dropped off .
Best manger we’ve ever had , and I’ll support him 100% while he’s here .
But Might come the time soon when we need a fresh face in , and some one who’s gonna commit for the next 4 5 years .
I could be chatting shite , had a few beers this evening , but just my take on things lol .

Congratulations to Arsenal and Arteta, He has seen first hand how to beat City and then Pep gives him a huge boost with the David Silva farewell tour. Chuck in Gunogan and all Arsenal had to do was nick a goal then watch us running up and down their defensive wall like the seven dwarves .

I do find it interesting that nobody seems to be complaining in this thread about the VAR decision at 1-0 down. I assume everyone agreed with it?

So...

Pep out.
Kev out.
Raz out.

Everyone out.

Does that just about sum it up?

Ungrateful fuckers, the lot of you!

Don't want any of them out.... but all 3 had a very very bad night. I hope they know it themselves

Our defence is left out to dry, no cover with a ridiculous high line the likes of Rashford, Aubermeyang, Salah, Mane, Traore Vardy and co have a field day against it, Traore has only scored 4 goals in the EPL this year.
Koulibaly Alaba will make no difference it is probably the reason Alaba has been reported as not wanting to come, nothing in front of it now Fern is past it.

Lillo guy needs to challenge Pep, hope he is not a guy who agrees on everything. He was brought in to offer a different view to maybe bring different idea as we clearly have a running failure pattern vs similar tactics look at Soton and Arsenal.

In thes type of games we would need Carlos Tevez to win the match on his own and defend a bloody clean sheet like we did under Mancini many times.:)

Wolves at home was a replica too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.