Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

We tighten our defence and we improve immensely. We will always score goals it's leaking soft ones at the other end that's the problem. We have spent over 200 million on it and our best player was 6 million pound Vincent Kompany. Maybe we should employ Hughes to recruit players as he brought in Kompany and Zabba for peanuts.

We do have some problems elsewhere and need to add some quality but there is no point to that without a solid defence, so this seasons window is all about strengthening at the back. 2/3 new defenders.

We do have some problems elsewhere and need to add some quality but there is no point to that without a solid defence, so this seasons window is all about strengthening at the back. 2/3 new defenders.

Yes I mentioned it elsewhere. It is more some of our recent signings haven't lived up to expectations. I'd add Bernardo to that list too one good season out of three just isn't good enough.

IF Aubaboomerang { Burtonblue holds the rights patent pending] is down to his last year deffo think its worth a punt Still a fabulous finisher still got plenty of pace see second goal( or dont bother) look what Van Tosser Persie did for the scum. Just look at the chances we fuck up He wouldnt break the bank, allowing rhe big money going to go where it is urgently needed

Whilst the good folk of Leeds continue to party for the third night running it would be nice to not start looking at the game at Elland Road as tricky. Our away from is such that currently Im concerned about the majority of away games next season. The last goal I celebrated here was from Paulo Wanchope!

Fantastic performance by Paulo that night......straight off the plane from Rico !

well beaten.

Europe's best aren't really going to be scared of that are they.

oh well, still time you fix it. Lost 3 of 5 away form the Etihad since restart

Too many people with a blind spot for David Silva, and his total ineffectiveness against the more energetic teams.

Wolves simply bypassed him at the ETIHAD, and should have won by a bigger margin. It was the same against the rags, and the same on Saturday.

A midfield that contains both Gundo and Silva has so often been problematic for me. Similar to when Gundo and Rodri play too. Too slow especially when we lose the ball. I think we’ll see a different City next season. The defence will get addressed and we’ll hopefully have some more energy in midfield. Two massive shoes to fill with Ferna and Dave. We need to get Foden playing more and hopefully get Bernardo back to the form we saw 2017-2019.

I agree we need to replace 2/3 defenders but having 16 shots on goal and only 1 on target would make it difficult to beat a team in the bottom three. It's been a problem throughout the season.

After having time it was the final 3rd where we lost the game on Saturday we had enough chances and really promising moments in the final 3rd which were either wasted or the wrong option taken or poorly finished. Yes we were nowhere near our best but actually looking back at it on most other days we take them chances and win comfortably. By the way I'm fully aware how many times this has cost us this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.