Arsenal fans. Adebayor versus Fabregas.

svennis pennis

So whats the deal here then?

I dont see any difference between the two. Adebayor was seen to be courting the attention of Ac Milan and Barca but stayed and got unbelievable abuse. Fabregas has been chasing the arse of Barca all summer but now its fallen through he is staying and all i've seen is countless Arsenal fans bumming him all over the news.

He wants out, its clear as daylight. Are they that blinkered that they think their captain actually wants to be there?

Piqué went through the Barcelona academy ranks and then went to the rags and then quickly went back to them. Fabregas has Barca in his heart, but Wenger and Arsenal made him so he owes them a great debt of gratitude for transforming his career and moulding him into the player he is today and helping him fulfil his potential and give him a "2nd career" at Barcelona, when seemingly inevitabely one day he returns.

C_T_I_D said:
Piqué went through the Barcelona academy ranks and then went to the rags and then quickly went back to them. Fabregas has Barca in his heart, but Wenger and Arsenal made him so he owes them a great debt of gratitude for transforming his career and moulding him into the player he is today and helping him fulfil his potential and give him a "2nd career" at Barcelona, when seemingly inevitabely one day he returns.

Thats not my point though.

Its about their fans and the way they treat two players that were equally important and both behaved in a similar manner. If anything Fabregas has been far worse in his pursuit of a transfer than Ade ever was.

I don't think so. Adebayor had no affiliation with Barcelona previously so the only connection there was a financial one and the comments that Emmanuel made after leaving Arsenal eventually for us was disrespectful given the impact Wenger had on Adebayors career.

With Fabregas, he has an affliation with Barcelona and a love for the club and it's not about the money for him, it's about playing for the club he supports and loves and fighting for what he's always wanted, a first team career with Barcelona and possibly even a return to Spain. I don't think Fabregas would force their hand with a transfer request, I think he has too much respect for the manager and his current club.

The difference is the reasons why each player would have left for that club, not how they went about it.

When Ade was ranting they still had what they considered a strong side etc. and therefore he wasn't thought of as too important.

Now they don't and Fab is the only real top player they have. If/when he goes they will be on the slide down the table and they know it.

adebayor didn't criticise them until he left though. he was getting dog's abuse for his last season there and reacted once he'd signed for us. i agree that fabregas is there only world class player so the goons don't want to upset him. he is seen as a golden boy when in fact he is a nasty little piece of shit.

Off topic but loving the location citykev.

That was the first away game I took my lad to & the first time I'd ever seen us score 6 away :)

blue b4 the moon said:
Off topic but loving the location citykev.

That was the first away game I took my lad to & the first time I'd ever seen us score 6 away :)

came home that night and drove my missus crackers. pissed up in the kitchen, supping lager, chanting "ali, ali, ali" until the early hours.

adebayor was booed because he was flirting with both barca and ac milan and arsenal fans knew it wasnt the end if he had left them , they had van persie and eduardo at the time . But with fabregas its completely different , adebayor is a very good striker but they knew he could be replaced . fabregas on the other hand is the heart and soul of that arsenal team and is indispensable as unlike ade he cant be replaced as there arent many who do a better job than he does that are available . Arsenal fans knw that they have to adore him or he'll leave and then they're fucked . We'd do the same if tevez was in the same situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.