Arsenal fans. Adebayor versus Fabregas.

Big difference.

Cesc have always been honest with Arsenal fans and said as long as 3 years ago he would like to go back one day to Arsenal as he's a proud catalan. Cesc has always giving 100%. Cesc never openly flirted with other teams to get a new contract. Cesc has always been greatful what Arsenal has done for him and his career, he even describes Wenger as a second dad and one of the most important peple in his life. Also he could have pushed for the deal when barca made their move, remember its the town he is born in, the club his dad and grandpa was members of and his familiy has always lived in barcelone, he came to England as 16 on his own, and throughtout this time they never moved here. His best mates plays there. Yet he kept quite, made it clear he was interested in moving tp the board, but would never publically disrespect the club by pushing for the deal. And he made it very clear in his last statement, barca wanted me, but Arsenal wanted me to stay and I will respect that.

Adebayor came to Arsenal from Monacos bench, was believed in by Wenger and got his support despite being frusturating in the begining. He already had bad relationship with alot of players when he scored 30 goals in that season. Now everything really started that summer when he wanted a new contract and made statements on daily bases saying things like Milan is like Beyonce, no player would turn them down, saying openly he wouldnt mind moving to Milan or Barca, but neither club was willing to pay real money for him, he got critism for those statements and made one of the most arrogant statements where he spoke about himself in third person saying its not Adebayors fault Milan and Barcelona is interested in Adebayor, why are people getting mad, you have players like Cesc and other clubs want him, but no one is mad. Eventually he signed an 80pwk contract, and fans will always forgive you as long as you work hard, they will forget and will fall in love again, but throughout that season he just wasnt interested, he didnt chase anything, he didnt show anything he used to do. He still got few goals. Then come the reports that the dressing room was really divided and Toure and Adebayor was not getting along with many players, then he came in against Spurs when we were losing 4-1 and said to bendtner I came in because you are sh!t, a 19 year old striker who was struggling and when Bendtner got near him to confront him he spat at him. After all that sh!t, it was the first CL game against Man U away when his Arsenal career died. I have never in my life seen a player just walk for 90 mins, a champion league semi final and he just wasnt interested at all. After that nigh...everyone knew he was done and even though Wenger publically backed him, he contacted other clubs and askedif they were interested. Now reading this forum I see a large number of fans already frusturated by his displays and feels he doesnt give his all all the time. Well you have had him for 1 year...we had him for 3 and half years. Now if you can watch him stroll around for three season and still be allright with him, you are better fans than we are

kiiiki said:
Big difference.

Cesc have always been honest with Arsenal fans and said as long as 3 years ago he would like to go back one day to Arsenal as he's a proud catalan. Cesc has always giving 100%. Cesc never openly flirted with other teams to get a new contract. Cesc has always been greatful what Arsenal has done for him and his career, he even describes Wenger as a second dad and one of the most important peple in his life. Also he could have pushed for the deal when barca made their move, remember its the town he is born in, the club his dad and grandpa was members of and his familiy has always lived in barcelone, he came to England as 16 on his own, and throughtout this time they never moved here. His best mates plays there. Yet he kept quite, made it clear he was interested in moving tp the board, but would never publically disrespect the club by pushing for the deal. And he made it very clear in his last statement, barca wanted me, but Arsenal wanted me to stay and I will respect that.

Adebayor came to Arsenal from Monacos bench, was believed in by Wenger and got his support despite being frusturating in the begining. He already had bad relationship with alot of players when he scored 30 goals in that season. Now everything really started that summer when he wanted a new contract and made statements on daily bases saying things like Milan is like Beyonce, no player would turn them down, saying openly he wouldnt mind moving to Milan or Barca, but neither club was willing to pay real money for him, he got critism for those statements and made one of the most arrogant statements where he spoke about himself in third person saying its not Adebayors fault Milan and Barcelona is interested in Adebayor, why are people getting mad, you have players like Cesc and other clubs want him, but no one is mad. Eventually he signed an 80pwk contract, and fans will always forgive you as long as you work hard, they will forget and will fall in love again, but throughout that season he just wasnt interested, he didnt chase anything, he didnt show anything he used to do. He still got few goals. Then come the reports that the dressing room was really divided and Toure and Adebayor was not getting along with many players, then he came in against Spurs when we were losing 4-1 and said to bendtner I came in because you are sh!t, a 19 year old striker who was struggling and when Bendtner got near him to confront him he spat at him. After all that sh!t, it was the first CL game against Man U away when his Arsenal career died. I have never in my life seen a player just walk for 90 mins, a champion league semi final and he just wasnt interested at all. After that nigh...everyone knew he was done and even though Wenger publically backed him, he contacted other clubs and askedif they were interested. Now reading this forum I see a large number of fans already frusturated by his displays and feels he doesnt give his all all the time. Well you have had him for 1 year...we had him for 3 and half years. Now if you can watch him stroll around for three season and still be allright with him, you are better fans than we are

but your fans were already on his back then. he has to stay, but when he plays he gets abuse, then thinks fuck it then, and that's his fault? what had eboue done wrong then when you were all booing him?

What are you talking about? He started getting abuse from the fans after playing like shit for a lot of games. It wasn't even post-injury bad playing, but "I don't care so I'm just going to jog around" kind of playing. It's almost like he thought if he played badly enough on purpose, he could get that Milan move.

Arshavin23 said:
What are you talking about? He started getting abuse from the fans after playing like shit for a lot of games. It wasn't even post-injury bad playing, but "I don't care so I'm just going to jog around" kind of playing. It's almost like he thought if he played badly enough on purpose, he could get that Milan move.

what were you all booing eboue for again?

citykev28 said:
Arshavin23 said:

I admit there were some idiots who abused eboue and one of the most shameful days in our clubs history, but as wierd as it sound eboue has become a cult hero now due to how he handled the situation, he had every right to leave and hate the club and didnt...respect. But the Adebayor thing is different. If he's that great...why are there so many anti adebayor threads in here? Most of your fans think he's lazy as well

-- Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:26 pm --

Arshavin23 said:

He got dogs abuse from the off. No wonder he didn't give two shits about playing for a set of fans who are only motivated by slagging their own players at the match and then sit in silence for the remainder of the games.

Ah well, at least he gets you motivated for two games of 38.

So if Cesc plays shit for the first few games will he get the same treatment?

Arshavin23 said:
Bentarse is really shit though

kiiiki said:
citykev28 said:
I admit there were some idiots who abused eboue and one of the most shameful days in our clubs history, but as wierd as it sound eboue has become a cult hero now due to how he handled the situation, he had every right to leave and hate the club and didnt...respect. But the Adebayor thing is different. If he's that great...why are there so many anti adebayor threads in here? Most of your fans think he's lazy as well

some fans? it was featured on motd 2. now it might have been my eyes and ears playing up simultaneously but it looked like half of a very big stadium. booing a player for absolutely nothing. it's big of you all to treat him as a cult hero now, after you gave him a torrid time. well done arsenal fans.

citykev28 said:
kiiiki said:

some fans? it was featured on motd 2. now it might have been my eyes and ears playing up simultaneously but it looked like half of a very big stadium. booing a player for absolutely nothing. it's big of you all to treat him as a cult hero now, after you gave him a torrid time. well done arsenal fans.

Well I wasnt there and always liked Eboue...and yes it was alot of fans that abused him. There's no excuse really, and we should be shamed of that. But thats something that has made fans take a look at themselves and they will learn from hat. But just because our fans was on the wrong there doesnt mean they are always in the wrong. We have every right not to like Adebayor and if we are so horrible and drove away a great player, you should be happy with that as you have him now. But i read enough of bluemoon to know majority of your fans is frusturated with him, I read the Adebayor juve quite threads and majority of Adebayor talk here is negative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.