Arsenal fans, is there another set of fans as bitter?

Citysmith said:
I met some down in London after the match and they were a horrible bunch of rude twats. I had half an hour to kill before getting a train to Devon. So thought a pint is in order, I sat down next to a bunch of older Arsenal blokes and congratulated them on the victory saying they played we and deserved it. 'Fack off' was the response.

On the train back to Devon bumped into some top blues and got pissed with them. On the way to the drinks bar I bumped into some more Arsenal fans. One comment about the money and I gave it both barrels (Dutch courage) all about their history and the injection of cash (Bergkamp, Platt etc...), the price of their tickets, the Arsenal board etc... To be fair to them the guy who made the comment ended up looking stupid and his mates were laughing at him.

Went back with a hand full of tinnies and carried on getting pissed with a load of Devon Blues who follow City up and down the country

Where in devon are you from mate?

Citysmith said:
mancunial said:
they showed their arses at the ADE goal celebration

Any one got the gif of the guy driving the imaginary car. Genius! Always makes me laugh

10zv5te.jpg

I like how the gay looking bloke in the pink t-shirt vanishes.

Something else I've just noticed is the pound coin that looks as if it's been photo-shopped in.

Kun Aguero said:
10zv5te.jpg

This is the gif that keeps on giving. Check out The Mask in the bottom left who makes a brief but very toothy appearance.

Sparkys-Army said:
Where in devon are you from mate?

From Manchester but for family reasons spend a lot of time in Plymouth. Couldn't believe it yesterday saw 5 City tops, unheard of down here. Bought the City home kit in Sports Direct and went to claim my free Gold Premiership badges and was told that they only had the previous season available. Will wait til I get home to get them done.

you anywhere near Plymouth?

Kun Aguero said:
Citysmith said:
mancunial said:
they showed their arses at the ADE goal celebration

Any one got the gif of the guy driving the imaginary car. Genius! Always makes me laugh

10zv5te.jpg

Which one? There's loads of pink in that clip.

Love that gif. What was the best thing Adebayor did playing for us. Closely followed by putting his foot on Robin van Dickhead's face!

Love the way the old steward casually strolls past and the Arsenal fans are pretending to being held back.

Arsenal fans seem to hate city more than spurs these days. We didn't even get a banner last season

and I'm beginning to hate Arsenal more than Spurs which is strange because once upon a time I liked Arsenal and hated Spurs. I should say, I still hate Spurs but Arsenal fans have been that irritating and bitter they might yet overtake Spurs' unduly arrogant fanbase.

Skashion said:
and I'm beginning to hate Arsenal more than Spurs which is strange because once upon a time I liked Arsenal and hated Spurs. I should say, I still hate Spurs but Arsenal fans have been that irritating and bitter they might yet overtake Spurs' unduly arrogant fanbase.

It's the superior attitude that many gooners have about "doing it the right way" Their club bought it's way into the league and then poached an entire Championship winning team and it's manager to kick start their success. Horrible club, horrible fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.