Arsenal game 17th June.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by xgorton, 28 May 2020.

1. uwe rosler 28

uwe rosler 28

Is the neutral venue klanfield

2. asahartford1

asahartford1

I suppose psychologically the adulation, and excitement, at the very moment Vinny scored "that goal" and the crowd reaction was an extra factor.Performance wise, Vinny was probably that focused even in training.
    Lesser players can be motivated by larger crowds I am sure. Top level, experienced players, a different matter.
    Wouldn't argue with Mr Kompany though.

3. urban genie

urban genie

Yes I watch games that are on BT sport as it is in my virgin package automatically not subscribed.

I have watched plenty of german football 1st and 2nd division, A-league, some MLS, portugeuse and italian games before they lost the coverage this year french league I don't watch.

I enjoy many bundersliga games the last few season but I didn't last 10 mins watching the empty ground shite when it came back two weeks ago

RibboCop likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

tbf the only foreign game i watch is El Classico , the rest doesnt interst me at all.

5. 1.618034

Nah. Melwood.

uwe rosler 28 likes this.
  6. urban genie

urban genie

Sums it up really

7. chesterbells

chesterbells

Tell you what, this is outrageous. It’s not real footy. I will say this, if next season is behind closed doors, there’s no way I’m going.

8. What's the official reasoning for the 30 neutral venue games? As if this whole idea isn't daft enough already, how on earth can that be right?

9. Fordyboy46

Fordyboy46

Can honestly say I couldn't give a flying fuck about the rest of this season now, going to be awful with no fans and no noise except for the managers odd swear words. Games will probably resemble training matches, such a poor decision to restart.

10. waspish

waspish

For me any trophy win after this 2 month break means nothing it tainted and forever having a massive Asterisk.

give it to gordon likes this.