arsenal game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's right to drop Silva. Infact, I think he should have done it sooner. Give him a rest.

Still, Nasri seems to have been improving recently. This is a big opportunity for him to stake a PERMANENT place in the City XI.

Fancy you to win this one. Aguero double.

Not played well from home in a long time, feel today could well define our season and Bobby's as well.

If the rags win the title it should be remembered that it down to the fact that in 2012 we have been a pale shadow of the team that started the campaign.

This could be down to a number of factors, the Toure's away, Silva's loss of form/fatigue, injuries to key players, Balotelli/ Tevez antics, bad team selection, lack of goals and no doubt numerous other reasons, however the simple fact is that if we had kept our momenum going throughout the campaign the title would have been a cake walk.

Its hard to take but what will be will be and there is no doubt that we will be a stronger team in 2012/2013.

Watch the tone of the Sky presentation change - from the Un***d love in they had for the QPR game to the criticism they'll be doing for us.

So this is it, lose/draw today and we can kiss it goodbye thanks to Lee Masons ineptitude. If we are going out, lets go out with a bang Bobby, into em from the off -

FUCKING COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
redmizzle said:
So do you think Dzeko would've been a better option for this game?

I think he had a better game than Balotelli last game (or maybe even last two games)?

On top of that Dzeko had good games vs. Arsenal this year...

So - yes?

And based on what did Balotelli earn the starting 11 in last few games? Executing a penalty? Woopty-doo.
And you joined the forum because of which player?

Ah right..... I see.

Can't wait til he leaves and takes the plastic fanboys with him. No room for them on a City forum. We only care about City doing well, they would prefer City to lose and their hero to play.
I can not wait to edin plays at a big club.

Come on Blues, let's have a good performance and result today. I would have liked to see Micah start though.

davelyncooper said:
Not played well from home in a long time, feel today could well define our season and Bobby's as well.

If the rags win the title it should be remembered that it down to the fact that in 2012 we have been a pale shadow of the team that started the campaign.

This could be down to a number of factors, the Toure's away, Silva's loss of form/fatigue, injuries to key players, Balotelli/ Tevez antics, bad team selection, lack of goals and no doubt numerous other reasons, however the simple fact is that if we had kept our momenum going throughout the campaign the title would have been a cake walk.

Its hard to take but what will be will be and there is no doubt that we will be a stronger team in 2012/2013.
Today is gonna be the day when were gonna throw it back to you:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc[/youtube]

ed10 said:
SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
I think he had a better game than Balotelli last game (or maybe even last two games)?

On top of that Dzeko had good games vs. Arsenal this year...

So - yes?

And based on what did Balotelli earn the starting 11 in last few games? Executing a penalty? Woopty-doo.
And you joined the forum because of which player?

Ah right..... I see.

Can't wait til he leaves and takes the plastic fanboys with him. No room for them on a City forum. We only care about City doing well, they would prefer City to lose and their hero to play.
I can not wait to edin plays at a big club.
Once again....

Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.