arsenal game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
davelyncooper said:
Not played well from home in a long time, feel today could well define our season and Bobby's as well.

If the rags win the title it should be remembered that it down to the fact that in 2012 we have been a pale shadow of the team that started the campaign.

This could be down to a number of factors, the Toure's away, Silva's loss of form/fatigue, injuries to key players, Balotelli/ Tevez antics, bad team selection, lack of goals and no doubt numerous other reasons, however the simple fact is that if we had kept our momenum going throughout the campaign the title would have been a cake walk.

Its hard to take but what will be will be and there is no doubt that we will be a stronger team in 2012/2013.
and we would have amassed a record points total, just unrealistic, everyone has a bad run at some time in a season, the fact that our bad run in 2012 still has us second in points in 2012 isn't exactly a bad run

ed10 said:
SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
I think he had a better game than Balotelli last game (or maybe even last two games)?

On top of that Dzeko had good games vs. Arsenal this year...

So - yes?

And based on what did Balotelli earn the starting 11 in last few games? Executing a penalty? Woopty-doo.
And you joined the forum because of which player?

Ah right..... I see.

Can't wait til he leaves and takes the plastic fanboys with him. No room for them on a City forum. We only care about City doing well, they would prefer City to lose and their hero to play.
I can not wait to edin plays at a big club.

Think we need a banhammer around here.

ed10 said:
SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
I think he had a better game than Balotelli last game (or maybe even last two games)?

So - yes?

And based on what did Balotelli earn the starting 11 in last few games? Executing a penalty? Woopty-doo.

Ah right..... I see.

Can't wait til he leaves and takes the plastic fanboys with him. No room for them on a City forum. We only care about City doing well, they would prefer City to lose and their hero to play.

Ban please. WUM.

Now then, what are the odds of

City being awarded a penalty and the Arse getting a man sent off nice and early ?

50 million to one ???

Cos it won't happen, never could, never would.

The playing field is even MY ARSE !!

ed10 said:
SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:

So - yes?

Ah right..... I see.

Suck my cock rED10!

Yep, mentality will be key. If we make them feel to come at us, attack us, we don't care it is 0-0 only they will come and score.
Defend like against Sunderland and bye bye title.

I want the guys to fight for every all, go for it, dont sit back.

Big test for Mancini even if he loeses the league how many points will he get from the max 21 points. 15 points or less is a breaking point I think.

Get the first 3 points today! Go!

bakerdave76 said:
ed10 said:
SWP's back said:

Ah right..... I see.

Suck my cock rED10!

P M S L.

SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
redmizzle said:
So do you think Dzeko would've been a better option for this game?

So - yes?

Ah right..... I see.

And what makes you Godfather of this forum, man?

You are annoying with that shit, honestly.

At least guys like redmizzle, pudge, etc. have arguments and can discuss.

You are just being a dic*head with this. Take a chill pill.

I think a lot of us won't be surprised if the outcome is exactly how Sky are building it up to be.

Under-perform, particularly focussing on Balotelli and Nasri's performances, lack of width, title race over - I'm kind of expecting us not to win and a media overreaction with 'assessments' of where our season went wrong, when we 'cracked up' etc. I'm not being pessimistic, I'm just saying what I think will happen based on our recent performances, our from at Arsenal, their ambitions for the season, Nasri etc.

Now, IF we win this game, we'll go undefeated for the rest of the season. Whether we'll win the league is another matter. But, I honestly feel that if we win today, we've got enough in us to not lose again. The trouble is, after watching us 30+ times this season, I can't see us winning at this moment in time.

I EXPECT Nasri to flutter a bit today with all the boos, Balotelli to play average but get slaughtered as per usual, Milner to waste corners. If Mancini has got it right today, really right, tactically and strategically, and we win, all faith will be restored. But for me, there's too much resting on Balotelli and Nasri, who aren't consistent enough away from home so I'm not optimistic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.