arsenal game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ed10 said:
SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
I think he had a better game than Balotelli last game (or maybe even last two games)?

On top of that Dzeko had good games vs. Arsenal this year...

So - yes?

And based on what did Balotelli earn the starting 11 in last few games? Executing a penalty? Woopty-doo.
And you joined the forum because of which player?

Ah right..... I see.

Can't wait til he leaves and takes the plastic fanboys with him. No room for them on a City forum. We only care about City doing well, they would prefer City to lose and their hero to play.
I can not wait to edin plays at a big club.
Byeee

Damanino said:
Yep, mentality will be key. If we make them feel to come at us, attack us, we don't care it is 0-0 only they will come and score.
Defend like against Sunderland and bye bye title.

I want the guys to fight for every all, go for it, dont sit back.

Big test for Mancini even if he loeses the league how many points will he get from the max 21 points. 15 points or less is a breaking point I think.

Get the first 3 points today! Go!
If he gets to 90. He can stay. ANything less, and he should go.

EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:
I think he had a better game than Balotelli last game (or maybe even last two games)?

So - yes?

And based on what did Balotelli earn the starting 11 in last few games? Executing a penalty? Woopty-doo.

Ah right..... I see.

Can't wait til he leaves and takes the plastic fanboys with him. No room for them on a City forum. We only care about City doing well, they would prefer City to lose and their hero to play.

And what makes you Godfather of this forum, man?

You are annoying with that shit, honestly.

At least guys like redmizzle, pudge, etc. have arguments and can discuss.

You are just being a dic*head with this. Take a chill pill.

generally he says things how they are, and thats way it should be

Dax777 said:
Damanino said:
Yep, mentality will be key. If we make them feel to come at us, attack us, we don't care it is 0-0 only they will come and score.
Defend like against Sunderland and bye bye title.

I want the guys to fight for every all, go for it, dont sit back.

Big test for Mancini even if he loeses the league how many points will he get from the max 21 points. 15 points or less is a breaking point I think.

Get the first 3 points today! Go!
If he gets to 90. He can stay. ANything less, and he should go.
So 89 he goes, 90 he stays. Sounds like a plan.

WARNING

personal abuse to other posters will not be tolerated

i rarely do a matchday thread as i'm usually there, so i might have a lot of pent up frustration and a snappy trigger finger on the hammer so be warned

EaglesFan said:
SWP's back said:
EaglesFan said:

So - yes?

Ah right..... I see.

And what makes you Godfather of this forum, man?

You are annoying with that shit, honestly.

At least guys like redmizzle, pudge, etc. have arguments and can discuss.

You are just being a dic*head with this. Take a chill pill.
I gave my opinion and mentioned no names.

Cap fit though did it?

The days of being scared of Arsenal are gone. With the exception of RVP there isn't a player that would get into our squad let alone team. Just go and play the way we can and we should get the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.