Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think we will get ref’d ok in this and even get a dodgy decision given to us. Then pigmol can happily screw us over in the league and refer back to this fair ref performance. As for the game I think we will get beat as I have a hunch pep will change it and the players that come in will not do the business and he will know who he can rely on

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think we will get ref’d ok in this and even get a dodgy decision given to us. Then pigmol can happily screw us over in the league and refer back to this fair ref performance. As for the game I think we will get beat as I have a hunch pep will change it and the players that come in will not do the business and he will know who he can rely on
I call you a realist.

Not rattled at all. Pointing out why we might have a few issues this season and also how Arsenal have found themselves in this lofty position.
I used to think like that but we just did it to Chelsea in a matter of weeks so why not.
Then again, draws in any of the League games wont be too bad.

This is such an interesting game in what teams going to playing as in a strong or a weaker team and if we can get hold the ball and stop Arsenal having wave after wave of attack! If we can stifle them to maybe 3/4 breaks that be a great outcome meaning we can control them.

No mid-week game next week and we do not play until Sunday 5th so I would go full strength for this game.

Not sure about who should be in goal. Ortega was bad against Southampton but previously looked decent. I guess we need to keep him involved but could be tricky against Arsenal's pacy attack.

It would be great to demolish them 4-0. If we take our chances I think we could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.