Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to play our strongest defence WALKER , STONES , DIAS , AKE against the Goons , most teams come to the Etihad to defend ,but this young Goon side have no fear , they will attack and which is something we rarely face. We get the defence right then the experience we have in the forward areas and with a lethal Haaland , we can teach them a lesson on Friday.

Ortega Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo Phillips Bernardo KDB Grealish Foden Alvarez (if Foden is fit)

We need to play our strongest defence WALKER , STONES , DIAS , AKE against the Goons , most teams come to the Etihad to defend ,but this young Goon side have no fear , they will attack and which is something we rarely face. We get the defence right then the experience we have in the forward areas and with a lethal Haaland , we can teach them a lesson on Friday.
I agree. Thats precisely why I think we give up cheap goals. We don't have to defend that often so we get complacent. I'm sure Pep will be working with his defenders this week with Grealish, Foden and Mahrez running at them and getting them drilled in crossing. It's going to be cagey at first but the second half will be end to end.

in possession:

Ortega
Walker Dias Laporte
Bernardo Rodri
Palmer de Bruyne Foden Cancelo
Álvarez

out of possession:

Ortega
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Palmer Bernardo Rodri Foden
de Bruyne Álvarez​

They play pretty much like city when we had fast wide players. That’s why they don’t need a true no 9. We need to not try and match them but play balls into Haaland early and press hard.

if anyone knows how to beat us it’s us. We made this team with them taking Arteta and a few players. Forget Zin and Jesus the biggest mistake pep made was giving Arteta a chance. Arsenal fans should be thanking us for turning them into a proper team.

It must take a lot out of pep to have so many assistant coaches leave him having absorbed all he has to offer. I would like him to get an experienced older assistant next. Not another would be clone!

No wonder pep wants to beat him. Probably posses off he taught him so much.
You sound rattled. Calm down

When Was our last Friday night home game?

Was that 1 v Chelsea in the early 80's Division 2.

Can't see us beating them 3 times and I know for sure this is the one I'd sacrifice. It's inevitable we'll draw this, lose the replay on penalties then beat them twice in the league.

Our struggles have universally been against team setup negatively with 10 behind the ball looking to counter. I don’t think Arsenal will play this way so I think the result is there for us to take. That being said, their wingers are really taking it to everyone so of course we could lose to them but I think we will look really strong and threatening as I don’t see them doubling up on the wide men with a back 3 central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.