Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us beating them 3 times and I know for sure this is the one I'd sacrifice. It's inevitable we'll draw this, lose the replay on penalties then beat them twice in the league.
It is inevitable they will go with their best team to keep up their momentum. We will help them by sticking out some oddball line-up.

Can't see us beating them 3 times and I know for sure this is the one I'd sacrifice. It's inevitable we'll draw this, lose the replay on penalties then beat them twice in the league.
Why not beat them 3 times? This FA cup game is huge for the outcome of the prem. whoever wins puts seeds of doubt in the others minds. We have a 9 day break after so a nice strong team please pep.

Smash em, show em we are the daddys!!!!

Got to be a full strength team. No midweek game this week and no game after until Sunday 5th Feb at Spuds.

Big game, this. Definitely not a throwaway. It’ll boost the confidence of one team and put a seed of doubt in the other team depending on who wins.

Plus a 9 day break after it. Go full strength and come out fast!

I think we will play a strong team…maybe rest Ramsdale and White. I think he’ll play the same front 4 and midfield. Trossard likely to come on to relieve Martinelli or Nketiah. Should be interesting.
I just hope both sides go for it like the dippers league Cup game we had. You looked very good 2nd half against the scum. 3-2 City ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.